What About Us?

Hey everyone here a new one shot I really hope you enjoy and thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal it means a lot.

Did not proofread

Emma and Nathan smile excitedly, as they waited for Elena in their special spot at the children's hospital. "What is taking her so long? She was supposed to be an hour ago to get dressed up and put makeup on." Emma says as Elena had insisted on dressing up as character from the Little Mermaid and they all kind of needed their makeup person and their friend's help. She was the the one who put this all together. "Don't worry she'll come; we're the Mighty Helpers we always do this kind of stuff together." Nathan says even though Emma had some doubts. Since Elena had met Mal and Evie she always seemed to have better things to do than to hang out with her best friends.

That's when they heard wheels rolling down the hallway making both children light up. For once she didn't forget about it, but both were quickly disappointed again. "Hey guys!" Elena says making both of the others smile. "Hey Elena your here! We need..." Emma starts excitedly, but get cut off. "Sorry Emma, can't stay long I was just dropping off Shiloh can you be Ariel for me?" Elena asks making Nathan and Emma sigh, "But Elena you promised to help us today!" Nathan says in confusion. "I know I'm sorry, but I can't today I'll pick up Shiloh later!" Elena says rolling off again making Nathan sighs calling out, "Elena! Wait we don't know how to do makeup!" Nathan's calls out, but Elena was already gone. Making Nathan groan and Emma shake her head walking toward where her sewing machine and her two animals were sitting.

"Where's she going to this time Shiloh Emma says with a snicker, as it was probably some place with Mal. "Who knows she didn't tell me." Shiloh says sadly as Emma just looks to Nathan. "Well I guess we better do this we did promise. Cause Mighty Helpers together we stand..." Emma started as the other child and the four animals say "Ready to lend a helping hand."

…………

It was a week later, and the Emma was at home working on her latest sewing project. "Cassandra, will you please sit still I'm almost done." Emma says making Cassandra roll her eyes, "You said that fifteen minutes ago." Cassandra stated as she was getting annoyed at Emma pretty much holding her down. The cat could sense that something was bothering Emma though as she continued to put pins in the dress to hold the places. "Em what's wrong? You seem sad and annoyed." Cassandra says as Emma sighs gently taking the dress of Cassandra and putting it on her lilac sewing machine before grabbing her hedgehog, Varian who was also concerned about his owner.

Elena set Nathan and I up again we were supposed to be going to see a movie with Miss Georgie yesterday, but she didn't come. I'm getting so tired of it. She doesn't even seem to care about our group anymore. Nathan thinks nothing about it I mean, yes it hurt him, but he just brushes it off. And I feel pretty much alone again. Like right after the crash." Emma cries as Cassandra and Varian look at each other. "Emma calm down she'll come back around eventually." Varian says as Cassandra nods, "The hedgehog is right Emma she'll be back. " Cassandra says as Emma sighs she hoped her animals were right.

………

Another few day pass and Emma was once again working on some  clothes for her pets in their spot at the children's hospital. "How does this look?"  Emma asks Nathan who nods looking at the small red dress she was making for his chameleon, "That is so cool do you think you can add some orange to it. To make it look like fire though " Nathan asks making Emma nod, "I'm sure I can let me see if I got some orange fabric." Emma says as they hear the same noise of rolling down the hall. Making both kids look up they haven't heard that noise in a while.

"Oh hey Elena." Nathan says as Emma just glances at her before looking around for her orange fabric. "Hey guys guess what!" Elena says excitedly! Making Emma look up in some interest, "What?" Emma asks, "Evie's making me my very own Evie's four hearts shirt, and she said she would make a shirt for Shiloh!" Elena says excitedly, as Emma looks down; she didn't mind the first part, but making clothes for Shiloh had always been her job. Now it really felt like she was being replaced.