Chapter 31 - Bhindi

"Beta bhaisahb aur bhabhi (Gills) dinner ke liye aane vale hai I mean aap kal jaa rahi hai naa so", Mrs. Shukla told as she spotted Sidnaaz in garden.

"Oh! Chaliye I will help you", Sana said getting up as they walked towards kitchen.

"Yeah! Aap janti hai apke papa ko hamare hath ka bhindi masala bahut pasand hai hum voh banayenge unke liye", Mrs. Shukla grinned.

"Achawww aur mujhe kuch nahi milega", she pouted adorably.

"Meri gudiya ke liye toh mai rajma chawal banaungi naa", Mrs. Shukla said caressing her face adorably.

"Hayee thank you chalo batao abhi kya karna hai", Sana asked hurriedly getting into the working mode by putting her dupatta around her head.

"Meri help karne ke liye Yeh log hai aap bas bethiye yaha", Mrs. Shukla said patting the slab.

"Mein meetha banau kuch", Sana asked her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Kya banoge", she asked filling out the ladyfinger with masala.

"Ras malai banau", she suggested.

"Apko aati hai", Mrs. Shukla asked.

"Sana ko bahut kuch aata hai", she stated proudly.

"Sidharth ko bahut pasand hai naa but i don't know he never haves it", Mrs. Shukla Said with a frown.

Rasmalai, such a tasty sweet but for her more than the sweetness in it's taste, it's the sweetness of their relationship. She still remember how they used to sneak out of their school on Saturdays and Sidharth will brought her sweets because she will be craving for sweets every now and then. It used to be Rasmalai most of the times, why? Because it was the most common thing which they could spot near them. But, as the time passed away and she was left alone without her crime buddy she learnt all these things cooking herself. Now, hearing his mom saying about him loving the sweet brought her to the realization, he missed her too just like she did.

"Beta kaha kho gayi hai aap", Mrs. Shukla asked as she nudged Sana three times to pass the oil from the slab but she didn't listen.

"Kahi nahi, Yeh batao mein banau ke nahi", she asked.

"Banao banao maza aaega, kyuki aaj toh Sidharth ko bhi khani padegi, biwi ka khauf joh bolega", she said teasingly.

"Maa", she whined.

"Arey bhy tum log naye naye lagge ho abhi hum toh experience se bata rahe hai Saari Duniya ek taraf biwi ka raub ek taraf", Mrs. Shukla winked.

Sana looked at Mrs. Shukla without blinking as those things which Sidharth have told her came crushing to her. This women is such a gentle soul unaware of the wrong doings.

"Maa", Sana called lovingly.

"Hanji", Mrs. Shukla replied turning around.

"I love you", Sana chocked wiping the corner of her eyes before they could have pooled out.

"Apne pati ke samne maat kahiyega Yeh humein varna manane mein bahut problem hone vali hai apko", Mrs. Shukla said as they pulled back.

"Yeah", she nodded absentmindedly walking to the fridge and bringing the milk out along with vinegar to make chena first.

"Kya ho raha hai", came the irritating voice.

"Hayao Rabba Mereya hun ki chahida eh sunjhi salakhni nuh", Sana sighed murmuring to herself.

"Sana ke mom - dad aah rahe hai dinner ke liye so just preparing for it", Mrs. Shukla replied in a clipped tone.

"Oh! Okhay Gill's aah rahe hai dinner pe phir toh Shukla's ki izzat ka sawal hai best khanna banna chahiye, kya bana rahe ho", Mrs. Sharam asked.