Chapter 24

BRYSON'S POV:

"Why would you do that to her?" Maggie shouts at me, but i just stare at my hands. I don't have to answer to her and she wouldn't listen to me anyway.

"Bryson! Freaking answer me," she snaps and i scowl at her.

   "Go away," I say quietly.

"Bryson... Did you even remotely like her or was it all just to humliate her?" Maggie asks bitterly and i jump up from my chair and glare at her.

     "YES! I did... Do," I snap and stalk away. Maggie grabs my arm and holds me in place.

 "You do?"

     "Yes!"

"Then why did you do that to her in the first place?" Maggie asks calmly and i sigh.

   "I don't know..."I mutter.

"Bryson... If you still like her, you can't let her go," she states and i shrug.

   "Why does it matter? She wouldn't listen to me anyway,"

"You don't know that," she protests, but i roll my eyes.

 "Yeah, i do. Cuz if i were in her position, i wouldn't talk to me either,"I whisper and i feel Maggie hug me.

The thing is, i can't even blame Jake for telling her. I thought about telling her so many times, but i couldn't bring myself to go through with it. I am also kind of relieved that he told her, because i know if it had been up to me, i would not have ended up telling her the truth.

 "Bryson, you have to try," she replies and i shake my head.

"I hurt her to much. There's no way she would come around," I say.

   "The least you could do is freaking try,"Maggie snaps and i pull away from her.

"I miss her! I love her! Ok? At least let me keep my dignity," I snap back and Maggie shakes her head sadly.

   "You are going to lose her,"

"I already have..."

AYANNA'S POV:

"You know what you need to do? Get out of this room. Let's go get pizza or something," Max says after a long time of sitting in my room.

  "Do we have to?"I mumble and Max groans.

"Yeeessss," he replies and drags me out of bed.

"Now are you going to get something better on? Or am i going to have to make Maggie come over here and fix you up?" Max asks and i sigh.

   "Fine, i guess i will do it myself,"I mutter and shove him out of the room.

I find nice jeans, and grab a nice pink and black plaid shirt with a black undershirt, and walk out of the room. Max looks at me and grins.

   "Great, now let's go get something to eat. I'm starving,"

"You just ate ten minutes ago,"I reply.

   "I'm a growing boy, i need my food,"

"Hate to break it to you, but i think you're done growing,"

 "SHHH! Don't jinx me," he whispers and i roll my eyes with a small smile.

When we arrive at Pizza Hut there is a huge group of guys sitting down at a booth and a different group of girls sitting by themselves and staring at the boys trying to be discreet.

  I roll my eyes and sit down, Max sits on the opposite side and grins at me.

"See, doesn't it feel good to be out of that stuffy room?"