2

Something is calling him.

It felt odd that Itadori Yuji felt complied to take the longer route to the hospital this time around.

Maybe it's because he had time on his hands to kill, there wasn't any other reason than just feeling like doing it.

He is sure that his gramps isn't in any rush anyways.

"Alright then."

With that, Itadori began jogging down the longer route. But his trip didn't take too long- not when he found himself blanking out at the foot of some stairs.

Itadori prepares to leave,

Tap.

It took him a moment to realized that he had been staring for too long. "That's weird.." He mutters to himself.

Tap.

but was stopped when a trail scent of something pulls his attention back to the flight of stairs. He heard a heavy footstep, so he turns back up

There above is someone, holding onto the metal railing and obviously struggling to walk down the stairs.

The daylight cast down made this person visible to the open clearing. You had thin, black hair and a slender physique.

in Itadori's eyes, you are quite plain-looking or even unappealing compared to the people he had seen down random streets of town or on the tv.

His type is Jennifer Lawrence, after all.

While you looked plain, the white coat caught his attention immediately.

Why the coat?

Because it is stained with red-.. blood?

"H- Hey! Are you alright!?" That is a rhetorical question because you obviously aren't.

You are clearly bleeding badly-

Itadori almost forgot that he was holding onto flowers meant for his grandfather.

"Ah... Hi-"

'annyeong??' Itadori can register that as the Korean language. God bless the times when he binge-watch Korean drama for no reason.

Itadori was about to say something but he saw that you were leaning forward a bit too much.

His heart screams for him to go, so he ran in a burst of speed.

And caught you.

"O- Oi! Are you alright!?" Itadori made double sure that you're secured in his hold. The flower bouquet remains in his left.

An unsettling warmth began to spread on his own stomach, the blood was staining his shirt.

'This guy is gonna bleed to death!'

The weight unexpectedly shifted onto him, causing him to take one step back to adjust you in his arms. "Oi?!" He tried shaking you but by now,

You're unconscious.

"Dammit.." Itadori curse his luck.

Never would he thought there would be a day he'll encounter a strange wounded man like this.

The pink-haired boy took your arm and steadily held you just enough to pull you onto his back. Knowing that you're bleeding on the front, he had to piggyback you from here onwards.

"Tch. Hold on.." He utters, securing you on his back

And began running towards his ending destination.