8

When it comes to anything new,

Respect is always either the top of the list, or the very bottom.

"Wait a minute!" Yuji yelled over to the boy. "That's not a problem. More importantly, you and I are pretty beaten up! We should get to a hospital!"

You had no idea why but it seems that Yuji has a better grasp of the situation than you, so you allowed him to lead you along.. 

But despite Yuji's attempts to set things stright, the boy remains still. 

His eyes tracked each and every movement Yuji makes, so much that he reminded you of the Clansman and how they react in battles.

"...." 

A teenager martial artist or a exorcist shouldn't have that alertness...

This boy acts as if Yuji could kill him at any given time.

"Oh right!" Yuji pulls your attention to him, "Hyung! that's Fushiguro!" 

He casually gave you their name.

Meanwhile in Fushiguro's head, he is busy trying not to panic. 'Is this an act? Dammit, I can't tell! What can I do?? I can't let that civilian get involved any further-!'

You blinked and than theres something- No, someone appeared beside the boy.

"What's this situation?"

A man dressed in a black uniform, blinded eyes with striking white hair.

"Wha-?!" They appeared beside Fushiguro. "Gojo-Sensei!? What are you doing here!?"

"Yo~!" They gave a rather chill greeting.

From that title, you assume this new oddball to be the Jujutsu Religion's cult? teacher. "I wasn't planning to come at first. But we'll, the higher up gotten involved after hearing about the special grade curse gone missing~"

Special grade curse?

The teacher later took out his phone and began taking photos of Fushiguro while mumbling something among the loud clicking and flashing lights.

Something about showing the photos to the seniors.

"I only agreed if I had time for some sight seeing~" Gojo took his time informing Fushigurou about his predicament. 

You could only wonder with great curiousity with this cult religion is up too.

"Soooo~ Did you find it?"

The teacher asked the supposedly student, but all there was is a crooked glance directed at Yuji. And with that, the pink haired boy raises his hand and pointed at himself.

"Erm... Sorry, I ate it."

You blink.

Gojo blinks(?).

"For real?"

The two boys parrot back, "For real."

OK. Curse, exorcist, 'school'. You're sure this is 80% a hidden cult thing.

And you ain't letting Yuji join this bullshit.

"Yuji," you spins him by the shoulders to face you. Pulling him close, you whisper softly but quickly. "Blink four times if you're threatened." 

In which Yuji let's out a 'Eh-?

He blinks twice.

"I'm okay Hyung, Fushiguro did explain to me enough about ah-.. all this." Ok. The boy tried but his attempt at a explanation sucks.