5

If someone where to ask what is your occupation,

You would have answered 'writer'.

It was a hobby that you once had serious thoughts on transforming into your actual job. Even going as far as writing an original novel, and almost completing it!

Well... that was until you got smack in the face by Kings and their insane wonders of the clans.

But that shall be a story for another day.

For now, you have this story to unfold.

.

.

When you had gotten better, a miracle as the doctors say because you should have needed months to recover, you were taken in by Itadori Yuji.

The boy is purely fascinated by your existance.

Just by looking in his eyes, you know that this boy wouldn't let you go without any means of contact. Yuji refuse to let you out of his sight, fearing that some madman would take you.

And with the now broken phone,

He ain't letting walk out the door so easily.

"Isn't it dangerous to walk around alone!? Hyung-! You're a tourist!!!"

Yuji tried to reason with you as he pulls out the dangers of travelling around, especally when there's 'rich people' after you. "What if they hire some bicker gang to kidnap you!?"

A gang kidnapping a King. That never happened to you before-.. Nah it totally did.

Damn, how is Yuji predicting so many things?

"Yuji." Wasuke cuts in. "Quit with the yapping."

But that ain't stopping the younger man.

"But Gramps! It's like Penthouse right!? Do you know how insane those people are!?" Ah yes, such references to Korean drama whichs made no logical sense and is full of twist and turns on rich kidnapping other rich people.

Though, hearing this claims from Yuuji is both endearing and funny at the same time.

"Hyung could get hurt!"

Yuji took your arm, pulling on the clothes. "You'll need a place to hide right? Count on me! I've an apartment, that can be our secret lair!!" and gave you a thumbs up.

Wasuke groans at his grandson's antics.

"If you're worried about bothering anyone, I don't have parents so I don't need permission!" He grins.

No parents-?

'Why are you smiling? Isn't that considered a bad thing?' You thought. Having no parents.... just like you

Yuji isn't a bad person. Throughout your stay, he had been nothing but considerate and helpful. You couldn't find one reason to deny and every logical reasoning saying to accept.

"Yuji..." While the elderly would object to that idea, he saw no reason to.

Wasuke had grew fond of you and your company. Deep down, he wonders if you would be there for Yuji as how you did with him.

Itadori Yuji must have been popular in school, but he only had classmates and a handful of friends.

Maybe...

'This man could become a pillar in Yuji's life..'

You can make sure Yuji doesn't end up like him.