Prologo

Before the bell rings we are already in our way. I took off my coat and turn my head to the Pedone, I don't need to tell them what they will do before someone take my coat and hand me my expensive leather jacket. Someone arrange my disheveled blonde hair while someone help me put my jacket from behind.

"Re!" Someone called me. It didn't take some time before my Regina stop by my side, beaming at me. There are also Pedone tailing at her, arranging her pink dress and blonde hair.

"Give me my drink." I command to my Pedone , they don't wait for me to tell them twice before someone hand me a champagne. "Where did you go?" I ask her while taking a sip. She also take a sip on her champagne before answering me.

"I just take care of something." I just nod, silence engulfing us. My shoes and her heels are making a loud sound against the golden tiles beneath us as we make our way into the underground. Our Pedone are nowhere to be seen, they should be doing their work as our slaves.

We halt in the middle of the long hallway as the double doors of the Sagittarius Building open, we came face-to-face with the Re and Regina as they make there way out follow by their Pedone.

They stood there head up high as we also do the same. My hands are on my pocket as I look at them with my pride up high. Tarquin smirks as he looks between us. "Looks like someone will end up crawling." His Regina snorts, stifling a laugh. Amelie is throwing me flirtatious smile as she twirls her hair with her finger.

I catch Carina rolling her eyes as she step more closer to me. "Looks like you're talking about your future self huh, Tarquin?" She said and I smirk.

I saw hurt passed in his eyes as he looks at Carina. "You still can't move on, Tar?" I said as I put my arms around Carina just to triggered him.

"You murderer." He whispered making me the only one to hear. With my smirk gone, I glared at him.

Before I can speak, our Cavaliere stand between us. "Re, settle this later." my Cavaliere said. I look one last time at Tarquin and Amelie before continuing my walk.

"You go first." I tell Carina without looking at her as I turn into another hallway. As I make my way at the comfort room, Amelie is already there. She smiled wickedly as she saw me approaching her. When I already got to her I pull her with me inside the cubicle and push her against the door.

"A little wild aren't we?" She said while I kiss her harshly. "You better fuck me better than Tarquin." She said while I smile mischievously.

My lips are inches from her ears as I whisper "Who says I will fuck you?" before I stab her in the back. Her smile falters as bloods came out from her mouth. I let her go as she slowly fall into her feet while shock is all over her face. I make my way out of the cubicle and walk to the sink. "I love this feeling, having bloods all over my hands."

As I am done cleaning myself, I make my way out of the comfort room and drag my feet into the long hallway, feeling satisfied. I catch someone's silhouette in the end of the hallway.

Let me get rid of this witness.

I walk faster as I make my way into the silhouette but it never falter. As I am about to see who's my second victim tonight, there's nothing in there. Huh am I imagining things? I just shrug as I make my way into the underground.

I halt when I'm already at the two big iron doors, it opens when they already done scanning my face. The biggest casino in the world meets me as I step forward, it never fails to amaze me. Someday, this casino will be mine.