Capitolo 2

The lights open as I sat in front of a guy tied up in a chair, unconscious. I look at the champagne in my hand as I took a sip on it before I splash it into his face making him wide awake.

He took a long seconds before he realize he is tied up in a chair, his hands tightly tied behind him. He then finally sees me in front of him, my legs and arms crossed as I stare at him.

"Who are you?" He ask, fear cross his face as he look at me. I raise my eyebrow on him as I take out my new box of cigarette and take one out, placing it between my lips as I light it. "What are you doing to me?" He ask again as I get my cigarette with my two fingers and puff a smoke at his face making him cough rapidly.

"I'll ask you one question and you answer me." I said as I uncrossed my legs and lean forward to him. Making our face only inches apart, letting me smell his fear as it increases. "Why are you following me?" I said coldly as I wait for him to answer me.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He said, his voice is shaking. I lean backward at my chair and put again the cigarette between my lips as I gave him a chance to give me the exact answer. "I really don't know anything!" He said stubbornly.

He looks up at me as I stand up from my sit and kick his face making him spit his bloods on the floor. "That wasn't the answer I needed." I said as I kick his face again.

"Stop!" He screamed as he keeps spitting bloods. This guy has the nerve to scream at me. I walk around him and untied his hands as I kick the chair making him fall on the floor while holding his face.

He starts to stand up but I kneed up his stomach making him fall to the floor again, now holding his stomach. "You bitch." He muttered, really have the nerve to call me that.

I knelt in front of him as I put the cigarette on his forehead, his voice is full of agony as it echoes across the big empty room with only two chairs.

I kick his face once again, this time it makes his consciousness fades away. I take out one cigarette and put it between my lips as I leave the room.

I once again waste my cigarette.

--

I make my way to my seat and saw Niamh sitting besides mine. Did he remember anything? Maybe not, I wouldn't doubt my power. I sit beside him and make myself comfortable.

"What did you do?" I heard him beside me. I just keep my face straight and ignore him. "I'm talking to you, Vittoria." I turn my head to him, unable to hide my surprise. What's the deal with this guy?

I already remove everything he knows about me. Even the conversation we had yesterday, when he also said my name. Is my magic didn't work on him? What in the bloody hell is this guy?

My surprise only last a seconds and I am back on showing my blank face as I gaze at him. He had his face on his book again and have those serious look on his face. This guy really is a boy version of me, although I don't read books.

"You have bloods on your shoes." He said making me look at my shoes secretly. Oh I didn't saw that. I just shrug and face in front as I play with my lighter.

"Re! Re!" Amelie called him from the front as she run off towards him. She halt when she is already on his side and clings at him. She stops when she saw me, her face turn into sour. "What are you doing here?" she said as she put her hand on her hips and looks down at me.

She looks up when I stand up from my sit, her head only level to my shoulder as I am the one who's looking down at her. I really hate someone looking down at me. I started to walk away from them as I sit at the other side of the room, beside the window.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Niamh pull out a chair and sit beside me. "We're not done talking yet." He said and face me. I ignore him as I still continue playing with my lighter and face outside the window.

"Tell me what did you do." He said, making me reach my limit. "Did you kill anyone again?" I close my lighter as the people inside the room disappeared leaving only me and him.

His face didn't show any shock as he still looks at me. What is this guy? "Who are you?" I command rather than ask. I stare at him with no emotions in my face. He comfortably lean on his seat as he put his hands on the back of his head while looking forward.

"I asked you first." He said

"I command you." I said losing my patience but maintaining my composure.

"Who are you to command me?" he said, his green eyes gazing at me.

In a second, my hands are now around his throat. He didn't even flinch when I sink my fingers on his neck making it bleed. "You really can't control your anger, Vittoria." He said as he hold my hand that is around his throat.

I let go of him and calmly look forward. "Who sends you here?" I said coldly. Didn't want to lose any patience to this guy.

"You should answer my questions, first."

"Why would I?" I said and stand up as I bring back all the people and walk myself out of the room.

"Are you running away now?" I rolled my eyes inside my head as he keep following me. I just continue ignoring him as I speed up my walk.

I don't have some time talking to this idiot.

"Okay, okay I'm telling you now. Just slow down." He said, his voice are echoing through the long hallway. I just ignore him and sped up my walk a little more. "I know who you are, Vittoria."

Just like that, my walk slow down.

--