Capitolo 7

The principal is sweating as he runs to the Lamborghini who just entered.  Men in black make their way to the side of the car and one man opens the door and offer his hand to an old woman as he helped her get out of the car.

The woman take her sunglasses off as she show off her Prada bag. Her expensive heels makes a loud sound against the floor and her gold accessories clinks as she starts to walk with the men in black tailing behind her.

The principal smile or should I say grimace as he walks beside her. "Mrs. Hughes, it's a surprise to see you here." He said as he keeps up his pace.

"My daughter just died yesterday and you think I will not give her some justice?" she stop walking making all of them freeze. She glares at the principal and the latter can't look straight into her eyes. "Bring your bartender and waiter or I will eat you alive!" She screams at him that makes him trembles as he dial someone on the phone.

Minutes later, the bartenders and waiters are all line up in front of her as she step forward towards them. "Who puts poison on my daughter's drink?" She deadly said. No one answer them as they all hang their heads. "You won't speak?" She said as she get her gun inside her bag as she points it towards the guy in front of her.

I puff out some smoke as I watch the scene from where I stand. She continue to point her gun to all of the people standing before her as she keeps screaming.

Her voice will make my ears bleed if she won't shut up. "You still don't speak huh? I will shoot your head--" she stop from what she's saying as I throw my lighter in front of her heels. She looks down at it and gaze at me. Her eyebrows makes a straight line as she stare at me. "And who are you?" She bitchy asked as I put my cigarette between my lips and shrug.

I flicker my fingers as my lighter lit up besides her heels. I already put my air pods when she screams when she saw the fire starts to eat her expensive heels up. I flicks again my fingers and all of the people around us freeze making the two of us left moving.

She calms down when the fire vanish, she looks around with confusion visible on her face. "What happened to them? What is happening?" She then looks at me, waiting for me to answer. I just shrug as I lean on the wall, my hands are on my pocket as I stare at her.

"You're still young back then when I saw you." I coldly said and put another cigarette between my lips.

"Do I know you? You look familiar though."

I look at her up and down. "Guess you take care of the money you rob from Abramo."

"What are talking about? Abramo is already dead years ago--" she stop talking and stare at my face while thinking where did she saw me. Seconds later her eyes are wide as she looks at me."Are you that girl... who are always with Abramo years ago? But that's impossible, you still look the same."

I walk towards her and grab a fistful of her hair and pull her down on the floor. "What are you doing? Let go of me! It hurts!" She screams as she scratch her filthy nails on my arms. I bring my face closer to her as I still grab her hair tightly with my hand.

"How can you forget me? How can you  forget all the things you've done to Abramo?" I whispered to her ear as she trembles beneath me.

Decades ago

I saw Abramo sitting alone in the corner of the big library. I make my way towards him and sit beside him as I pop out my lollipop. "You're such an introvert, that's why you don't have friends." I said as I put my feet up on the table.

"Nah, I have you." He said while writing something on his notebook. He stop writing and sign at me to move closer. My eyebrows shot up as I look at him. He sighs defeatedly as he's the one who move closer to me.

"Remember what I told you that I will build a school of my own? I will make it the biggest school in the world. Everything you will see screams expensive stuff." He continue to talks while I just look at him. His eyes filled with determination as he plans whatever he wish.

"That's okay." Is all I can say, because I believe on what he can do.

"What a compliment." He says as he rolled his eyes.

"Abramo!" I look at the girl who calls him. She stop at his side and hold his arm.

"Bethany, what's up?" He said

"My uncle is sick and I don't have money to buy medicines, can you lend me some?" She says as I rolled my eyes.

"You two already call it quits, why run to him then?"  I said that makes her notice me.

"And who are you?"

"I don't need to tell you."

"Mind your own business--" she stop midway when Abramo speak.

"Please stop, take this. Take care of your uncle." He said as he lend her money. She roll her eyes at me as she smiles at him before getting the money on Abramo's hand before she turn her heels without saying anything.

"I know you're rich but why gave her? You know that she's a gold digger." I said

"It's okay. I know her uncle."

"Why did you believe her then? You didn't know that she will just use it for her clothes."

"Why did you know? You can't even read minds."

Yes, but I can hear their thoughts. Till now, he still didn't know who I am.

Present

"It's been a long time, Bethany Hughes. " I said as I slam her head on the floor making it bleed. I stand on my feet as I look down on her unconscious body on the floor.

--

A/N: Another Vittoria's past! Y'all are meeting more new characters.

Thanks for reading!