Chapter 15: BDSM

"So tell me, exactly how many years did you spend trying to hide this from me?" Jungkook asks coyly, sipping on his carbonated drink.

It was the end of their shoot for today and Jungkook patiently waited the whole day to ask this very question, as per Yoongi's  request. 

"A year to be exact." Yoongi mumbles, careful not to look too flustered but of course Jungkook had to be all dramatic about it. 

"Oh my god. Yoongs, you're blushing! So tell me who's the bottom?" He asserts suddenly, eyes sparkling in interest.

"None of your business." Yoongi mutters, getting into the car with Jungkook unamused. 

"Oh come on hyung. I could help you out if you need it." He offers smugly, making Yoongi rethink.

Jungkook being the all-powerful being he is maybe able to help supporting their relationship.

 "You'd actually help me?" He asks with a frown, hesitant.

"Of course! But answer my questions first." Jungkook assures, a perverted smile curving on his lips. 

"Okay what do you want to hear from me?" 

Jungkook leans forward slowly, his doe eyes big as he asks in whispers. 

"Who's the bottom?" 

Yoongi averted his gaze to look down, his hands fiddling together, and for once his rock-hearted manager seemed to look all love-sick and soft. 

"I-It's me." He confesses, Jungkook breaking out in a startling laugh. 

"I knew it! I can't believe a submissive is ordering me around." He mocks, being this dick he is. 

"Well, you should be glad I didn't fuck you anytime soon. Sheesh, I would've become a home wrecker." He grins.

. Yoongi's eyes widened, did the other just admit he could have fucked him? 

"So much for brothers. I though you saw me as one." Yoongi scoffs awkwardly, trying to clarify whether Jungkook had meant what he said. 

"Ah yes— I do of course." Jungkook chuckles lightly, it only seemed to increase the awkwardness of the situation, scratching the nape of his neck. 

"Also hyung, how does it feel to be a bottom? Did ya'll fuck yet?" He throws more such absurd questions at his manager.

Yoongi just scowls, totally annoyed.

"Shut up. I switch very often too." He says and that made Jungkook sink in his own thoughts for split moment.

Oh my god.

What if Jimin tops him someday—

No.

 That is never gonna happen, he's in charge and he's the dominant one here, there's no way a whiny bottom will top him. 

He shakes off this thought from his mind looking back at Yoongi to start enquiring about the real deal.

"So what help did you want from me?" He asks and it causes Yoongi's face to brighten up. 

"So I was thinking...Can you somehow change my contract guidelines and not make it illegal to date someone from the same company?" He asks hopefully. 

Jungkook frowns in thought.

He sat in an anxiety consuming silence for a while before having the audacity to blurt out. 

"No sorry man, I can't do anything about that." He says, and as if on que, the Limousine stopped and the doors opened. Jungkook steps out followed by Yoongi who felt utterly betrayed.