6. A SURPRISING ENCOUNTER

LAST TIME:
"Hello kanto... and ash.. here i come"

NOW:
(same time in pallet town {10am})

Ash was doing some training with riolu and pikachu and charizard.
after meeting ashley ash has became more matured calm but his determination and courage has increased dramatically.
ash now trains along with his pokemons.. his pokemons use their moves on ash and ash Dodge them.. it was a good way to see strength of their attacks.

so ash has now muscular body with some scars.. his height increased.. his body was perfect.. any girl would drool by looking at his abs and biceps.
Delia was against this type of training but finally agrees by looking determination of boy( also she knew he is stubborn)

Anyway.. so ash just finished his training and entered his home.. ashley was happy to see her dad and crawled toward him..

ASH: "How is my little princess doing? hope you didn't troubled you grandma"

ASHLEY;" na..agu..(while laughing as ash tickled her)"

ASH:"Pikachu.. please look over ashley while i am taking shower.. i will be back in no time"
pikachu nodded and gave a thumbs-up

after ash took bath.. he was just wearing his jeans( he was shirtless)
he heard a knock on door
ASH:" Who could be at this time.. "

delia shouted from kitchen
DELIA:" ash open the door.. i am busy right now"

ASH:" ok mom"

when he opened the door,, he was speechless and surprised at what he saw..
It was a surprising encounter

A blond haired girl with ocean blue eyes, a pink hat with black ribbon around, perfect curved body with height slightly less than that of ash's, with a blue ribbon at her dress was standing..

"S-serena ?"

SERENA'S POV (AT AIRPORT VIRIDIAN TOWN):

SERENA:*I should take a taxi to pallet town.. its been around 9 years and i don't remember area much*

she booked a cab and set off to pallet town..

(AT PALLET TOWN)

She was dropped near professor oak's lab.. even tough she didn't remember area much but she was able to find ash's house
Near front gate it was written 'KETCHUM'S RESIDENCY'

She was nervous but she put her hand on ribbon and knocked the door..
After sometime a guy opened the door

he was shirtless showing his well muscular body and biceps, he has some scars on his body which just help in increasing his charm, he was a ravan haired guy.
serena was blushing over his body without looking at his face then he said

"S-Serena"

____________-------------___

well.. its not a cliffhanger but its a good place to end the chapter
i am getting very good responce on this book and i am very thankful for that..
i am trying to upload as soon as possible.. i have exam and recently my eye is caught in very bad.. health

please keep your support and vote and comment

Thank you