PROLOGUE.

HEY LOVELIES.

A SHORT THRILLER HAS BEEN CREATED FOR "HIS ESCORT". IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CLEARER IMAGINATION OF THE NOVEL BEFORE READING, CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE. THANKS.

COPYRIGHT©️ 2021

All rights reserved, without limiting the right under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication should be reproduced, stored in, or introduced into a retrieval system. Neither should it be transformed into any form or by any means which includes mechanical, electronic, recording, photocopying, or otherwise without the prior written permission of the writer herself.

Note that this book is a work of fiction. Characters, Names, brands, places, incidents, or media are all of the writer's imagination.

Do not forget to vote and comment lovelies, Thanks.

Note: Adult Content! 🔞

DEDICATION.
Dedicated to all my readers and fans of Action Romance Erotic Novels. And also to those yet to find true love and who they really are.

PROLOGUE.

A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as I held on to his hair, his mouth devouring my tits.

He gently placed his wet tongue on it bringing wild sparks of fire which made me moan loudly in excitement.

He continued fiercely, not listening to my moans, he kept on pleasing me, so lost and concentrated more on nothing else around us but my body.

My blood ran aggressively through my veins, slowly, I opened my eyes with a deadly smirk watching the fool who didn't know his death has come.

Quietly, without distracting him from his lustful act. I brought my bag closer to me, and at the same time, let out fake moans which made him believe I was enjoying his touch on my skin.

Without wasting any more time as the irritation in me grew like wild sparks of firelight, I brought out my gun and shot him directly deep into his skull.

Blood spilled out of his head, within a blink of an eye, he dropped dead immediately in front of me covered in his pool of blood.

Feeling satisfied, I looked down at my bloodstained body, "Fuck!" I cursed underneath my breath and quickly ran into the restroom just to clean myself up.

I came out as fast as I can, wore my clothes, took his credit card and other valuables he had on him.

Hastily, I opened his drawer, rummage it, and searched for a vital document worth billions of dollars.

The ticking sound of the clock reminded me that I have only two minutes left to evacuate the room. At once, I saw a file in the last drawer, rapidly, I opened the file and at once, my lucky charm document and the purpose of this man's death stared at me.

A smirk crept on my face with my stretched lips. Quickly, with just a minute left, I insert the document into my bag and left the hotel room with no trace of evidence for the cops.

Majestically, I got out of the hotel with my sunglasses on to disguise me, a confident look on my face because I was certain that the security cameras of the hotel has been taken care of.

With just a few steps away from the entrance, I saw my driver waiting patiently with a smile of satisfaction on his face because he knows how excellent the job is. With pride, I entered the car, looked into my bag, and smiled proudly.

My name is Nancy Benson, welcome to my world.

Author's Note.
Hi Lovely, thanks so much for checking out my book and starting this exciting novel journey.
Please, do not forget to leave your comments below and your votes too❤. I will appreciate it 🥰