Chapter 12

The buzzing tone of my phone brought me back to reality. I looked at the unknown ID, sighing, I picked it up.
"Hello, it's Nancy speaking," I said casually.

"Hi" a familiar deep sexy voice answered from the other end. I recognized his voice immediately.
"It's Kelvin," he said again.

I knew he was the one, guy! I don't need someone to tell me it's you, your voice said it all.

I comported myself, "Hi, it's nice you called," I said huskily. Wait!..did I just say that?. My heart began to race, f**k!.. what's wrong with me, this is not the real me...it's like I have been hypnotized or something.

"Yeah" he cackled. "Well this is my call line, I just want to hear from you".

"I am fine, thanks, and for sure I will save your digit" I smiled.

"Alright, thanks, I will call you later, take care" he replied and hung up.

Smiling, I walked into my room. I brought out Kelvin's file. I couldn't imagine how a young handsome rich guy would be single. Anyway, I made up my mind to focus on what I was sent to do, not daydream like a sixteen years old girl.

I got a call text from Ruff. I called him wondering why he texted.

"Hi Sir," I said immediately he picked up.

"I want you to meet someone at a nearby club this night not far away from your apartment" he quickly said not waiting for me to speak.

"Who sir?" I asked.

"His name is Dr. Williams, he is a top politician and a close friend to Robert, I want you to kill him..no time" he instructed.

"Alright sir" I smiled, it felt good I have to do something, not stay in here.

"Good, I will send you his picture and other details you need in the next hour...call me when the mission is done". He hurriedly said cutting the call.

I ransacked my clothes, picked up a short gown with net leggings. It's a club and I have to go look sexy.

Ruff sent the details as promised. This will be so easy, another womanizer again. I rolled my eyes as I applied my makeup.

After I dressed up, obviously I look so hot, no man would be able to resist me.
Looking at the time, I realized it was 8:45 already.

I walked out of my apartment, ordered an Uber which drove me straight to the club.

I got there in no time, paid the driver who couldn't stop saying erotic things during the drive.

The bouncers looked at me with lustful eyes, of course, I knew I was almost naked but it's all for the game. As I passed them, one spanked my butt which got me pissed. I looked back at him as I gave him a warning stare and walked into the club.

Getting him, women of different sizes were everywhere.
Strippers swing their butts as they slide on the pole attracting men towards them. Most of them were naked with no bra, just thongs, this got the men fascinated.

I walked past and saw my prey with some group of whores. A blonde was seated on him giving him a lap dance as he spanked her ass with dollar notes.

I knew I was far too sexy than the other girls present. I walked up to him, swinging my butt around as I bent down for him to have a clearer view of my ass.

This aroused him in no time. He tosses the blonde away from him.

She looked at me in rage and angrily walked out along with the other girls.

I smirked, walked up to him as I gently sat on his lap with my face facing his.

"What a beauty!" He exclaimed caressing my hair.

I smiled as I swing my ass on his lap. I felt his c**k grow hard. Gently, I placed his hand on my boobs to feel it. He soothed it softly looking into my eyes. My nipple became visible to him and he placed his tongue on it, devouring it.

I came closer, whispered in his ear as I fondle his hair, "Let's go over to the restroom..(I looked at my boobs) you can have it all to yourself tonight" I said seductively.

He was intrigued, quickly he stood up, I tucked my boobs back into my cloth and we walked into the restroom with his hands on my butt.

Luckily for us, it was empty, quickly I brought out his hard c**k as I gave him the best blowjob ever. He was moaning in pleasure as he dragged my hair.

Noticing he was hard as a rock, I bent over, rested my body at the counter as I faced the mirror.

He pulled out my thong, spread my legs wide as he bent down, and licked my p***y. After, he gently inserted his c**k in and f**ked me from behind, more of the doggy style.

He couldn't even control himself as he went in and out of me, I stood there waiting for him to get it done pleasing himself. I could not even feel a thing...this man sure has a small c**k.

After a few minutes, he released moaning so loudly.

He excused himself, went into one of the toilets, I came behind him pulled out my gun as I stared at him, my gaze not leaving his. He was shocked, his eyes looking terrified.

I came closer to him grinning, immediately he screamed but I was fast enough to silence him by shooting a bullet down his throat. He fell to the ground, hit his head on the toilet seat as blood oozed out of his mouth.

Quickly I adjusted myself, left the restroom as fast as I could, went out of the club not looking at the bouncers who said dirty things to me.

I quickly boarded a taxi, which took me to my apartment. I lay on the car seat, sighing, I brought out my phone and called Ruff.

"Mission successful Sir," I said immediately he picked.

"Excellent, I will call you once I get home, I am in the middle of a meeting". He retorted.

"Alright sir" I conceded hanging up.

I puffed out, as I closed my eyes not waiting to get home to wash myself off from his cums all over me because deep down, I felt dirty.