1. (Flashback Chapter)

(re-edited 7/28/21)

❤︎

FLASHBACK(9years prior, age 11)

FLASHBACK
(9years prior, age 11)

"Catch me if you can!" You was running around the playground trying to hide from her best friend , Izuku Midoriya. Izuku was trying to keep up instead of paying attention, he fell and his knee started to bleed. You turned around and was terrified of what happened to him. Instead of getting a grown up or teacher to help, she began to tend to his wound.

"Oh no , Izuku you should pay more attention this could have been worse!" You scolded him for being so reckless. "I-I'm sorry Y/N." He cried as Y/N was putting bandaid on his knee that she 'borrowed' from the nurse. "You don't need to apologize-." "Ah look at the little baby crying!" Katsuki Bakugo laughed. "Leave him alone kacchan, don't you have anything better to do?" You began to roll up your sleeves ready to fight (again).

"Pfft, let's go." Kacchan began to walk away chuckling with his friends. Izuku said on the ground still crying. "Hey look at me." You held both sides of his freckles face. "You're not a baby Izuku, your really strong! Don't listen to that... dummy over there!" You cheered him on and wiped his tears. "Thank you Y/N, I'm glad your here." He smiled at you as he swiped his nose with his sleeve. You put a hand around his shoulder and began to talk about superhero's and what to do when you got to his mom's apartment.

"Y/N?" He asked as he looked down. "What is it?" You looked at him with a confused expression. "We'll always be friends, right?" He looked up at you. "What type of question is that? Of course, stupid! Why wouldn't we be?" You punched his arm lightly. "Ow! That hurt ya know?" He yelped in pain. "So? That's what you get for asking a dumb question like that! You'll always be my best friend, okay?" Your tone became softer. "Alright." You pulled his arm right back on your shoulder as you continued walking.

"YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRIEND"

(3 years prior, age 17)

When you both got into UA, it was perfect. You guys were so close no one could tear you guys apart. But as time went by, Izuku had less and less time for you. The only time when he would text you was when he missed the notes when he was either in the infirmary or an internship.

You didn't mind though at first 'Oh maybe he's just busy I'm sure he'll FaceTime me soon!' 'Oh he's just hanging out with his other friends, that's not a bad thing!' You continued to think that he was just busy or he was doing something important. But instead, he completely forgotten about you. He now had a girlfriend, who was Ochaco Uraraka. Also even more friends. He was even on good terms with Katsuki.

It hit you hard when he wouldn't even smile at you in the hallway anymore. Or how he hasn't even texted you in almost a year now. It hurt, like really hurt. You didn't know what you did, or why he was ignoring you like this. Instead of trying to find the answer on why, you ignored and continued on with your life as well. You always thought you would be best friends.

HE HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU.

A/NOkay so I'm not really proud with this chapter

A/N
Okay so I'm not really proud with this chapter... so I'm really sorry if it's garbage (I'll try to rewrite it in the future)

But thank you sm for reading!

-GL1TCHIE or
ZERO