6.

❤︎

❤︎

{FLASJBACK CHAPTER}6 years prior / age 14

{FLASJBACK CHAPTER}
6 years prior / age 14

"IZUKU!" You shook him awake.. "IZUKU GET UPPPPPP." he up jumped frightened, but when he realized it was you. He looked in annoyance. "What, it's like 7 in the morning." He groaned. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" You grinned at him. Izuku began to blush.

"T-thanks.WAIT HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE?!" His blush reddened. "SHHH SHUT UP OR ELSE YOUR MOM WILL WAKE UP" You punched his arm. "OW YOUR WERE THE ONE THAT WAS YELLING FIRST!" You both began to shush each other for 10 minutes until you remembered. You had to give him 15 birthday hits. "ONE!" you punched him hard in the shoulder. "OW STO-" "TWO!" He threw a pillow at you. You both began to have a pillow fight.

"Here." You gave him a neatly wrapped present with allmight wrapping paper. "Y-Y/N you didn't have to get me anything. Really." He looked at you. "It's fine Izu, I wanted to give you something special. Now just open it dummy, I spent a lot of time trying to find it."

He unwrapped the gift carefully trying not to rip the paper. "IS THIS THE LIMITED EDITION ALLMIGHT FIGURE THAT JUST CAME OUT?!" he jumped up in excitement. You have to admit he's really cute when he's excited. "HOW DID YOU GET IT?" 'Well it took countless shifts and a lot of time to save up, but it was worth it for him. "Eh, I have my ways." You grinned at him. "THANK YOU SO MUCH." He hugged you tightly and your face began to warm up.

"O-oh sorry." He chuckled awkwardly. You both sat there in silence until you punched his arm again. "WILL YOU STOP THAT?"

{END OF FLASHBACK}
present time / age 21

IZUKU'S POV

He sat staring at the action figure you got him all those years ago. He forgot how much he missed you until he saw you that night. He sighed in irritation and shoved the figure back into his desk.

"I MISS YOU"

A/N

A/N

HAPPY BDAY BBY BOI

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

-GL1TCHIE