2.

❤︎

❤︎

(Your quirk in this is teleportation but you can pick anything you want!)

Y/N' s POV
(present day, age 20)

You sat at your desk as you filed reports of the past villain attacks, hoping you could get out of this dump that people called an agency.
You waited until the clock hit 3:30pm so you could go home. Finally, you stood up and stretched as you collected your things and walked out.

Hey, maybe I should go to that new restaurant by the apartment, haven't been there yet.' You thought as you unlocked your door. As you opened it all you saw was a cold empty apartment. You used to love being alone but now it was different.

As you were ordering the food while watching tv, a familiar face that you hated popped up on the screen. Izuku Midoriya. He made it in the top 20s a couple of months ago and now he's the talk of the world. No matter where you went he would always find a way to be there, even if it meant only being on a screen.
All you knew is that you never wanted to even look at the face of his because al it did was bring back all the memories when he wasn't there. You would never let anyone hurt you like that ever again. You shut off the tv as you threw the remote in anger. Once you ordered the food you sat and read all the emails you got from other agencies. In the hero charts you were in the top 50s. It was pretty good from someone that was only 20 years old.
*BzZT*

You looked down to see your friend Mina was calling you. You weren't that close to be honest. Ever since you graduated you basically shut everyone out from UA. "Hello?" You huffed in an irritated tone. "Yooo Y/N! I'm having a party later tonight! You wanna come?" She yelled. As you looked at some of the work you needed to get done, you were thinking of the last time you went out and had fun.

"I don't know Mina, I mean I still have some reports I have to fill out." You looked depressingly at all the work you had to do. "Come on, you can finish those later! Everyone is asking about you!" She said. "Wait, who's all going to be there?" You didn't want to see him there at all, if he was you would immediately leave. "Oh just Tsuyu, Momo, Jirou, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Ser-" "Okay thats fine, I'll come." You sighed in relief. "REALLY? AWESOME ILL SEE YOU AT 9 OKAY?" she shouted in excitement. "Mhm yeah see you there.."

You hung up and began to get ready.

Hopefully this whole night will go by smoothly.

A/NOkay so yeah sorry this one was kinda short and bad 💀 but thanks for reading, loves~

A/N
Okay so yeah sorry this one was kinda short and bad 💀 but thanks for reading, loves~

-GL1TCHIE or ZERO