7.

❤︎

❤︎

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

You woke up to your alarm going off. Frustrated and grumpy you slammed the snooze button and rubbed your eyes. After that party a couple of days ago you weren't in the mood for anything. Mina continued to try and message you everyday to see how you were doing. Speak of the devil, your phone began to ring.

"Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" Mina asked in a soft tone. "Eh, I'm doing okay I guess." You replied back with a yawn. "Oh good! I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me later today!" Mina began to go back to her cheery self. You could never say no to her so you agreed and you scheduled the time for 2pm, plenty of time to get ready.

(This is what I picture Y/N wearing but wear whatever you want! )

a couple of hours later...

You were finished with your hair and began to skip on your Jordan's. You felt your phone vibrate and found a text message on the screen. It was from Mina.

Alien Hottie 😍👽
HEY Y/NNN YOU ALMOST HERE?

You
YAH GIMME A COUPLE OF MINUTES ILL BE THERE SOON.

You got your bag together and walked out the door looking back one last time.

••••

Once you got to the mall and saw Mina, she turned your way and ran to hug you. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNO-" "DANG MINA LET ME BREATHE FOR A SEC" you said with a smile. "OKAY OKAY WHERE SHOULD WE GO FIRST I HAVE SO MANY PLACES!!!!" "UH HOW 'BOUT OVER THERE?" You pointed at a clothing store you've never seen before. Mina started to run to it while dragging your arm.

You spent some time trying on new clothes and acting like idiots in the store. "MINA ISTG GOODBYE- WHAT HAPPENED-" "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND LISTEN SO SHE CAME BUT BEHIND ME AND-" you started to laugh more until you could barely hear what Mina was saying. Tears were falling down your eyes and your stomach hurt. "WAIT WAIT I NEED TO CALM DOWN-" You wiped your tears while Mina was dying out laughing. When your eyes focused again you saw someone you were mot ready to see yet.

Izuku's POV

"Izukuuuuu!!! Let's go to that store!" Ochaco held his arm tightly as he tried to shrug her off. He didn't want to be here, but of course Ochaco made him come to 'rekindle what they had by spending time together.' He was annoyed and ready to go home but Ochaco continued to pull him.

They stopped at a new clothing story that just came last month. Ochaco dragged him to the store making him sigh out of annoyance. One they entered Ochaco immediately ran off and found something that caught her eye. Izuku planned to get his phone out and wait until she was done until he landed on someone that caught his eye.

________________________________
A/N

hello! sorry for the wait I was so busy with school, anyway I'll try and update once a week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

bye bye now!

-GL1TCHIE