8

A few months have passed. No strange activity. No villain attacks. Everyone seemed relaxed and happy, so why am I so nervous...

I only told All Might about what happened and he said he'll look into the situation and figure something out. He told me to relax and spend time with my friends. I try to but I always end up locking myself up in my room.

I lay in bed, tired, cold and lonely. I slowly close my eyes and try falling asleep, wrapping the blankets tight around me. I was starting to drift off into sleep, but then someone burst into my room. I was about to yell at them, activating my quirk on the palm of my hands, but I saw my favourite person standing at the door. "Kiri?" I mumbled curiously, "What are you doing here?"
He didn't speak a word, only closed the door behind him, walking towards my bed. The look on his face is telling me he is planning something, I don't know what, but I can only imagine.

He lifts my chin so I look up at him speaking softly, "I love you Bakugou, you know that right?" I nod in response, my cheeks turning pink. "I love you too Kiri. Why did you come here?" He sits on the bed and looks at me, "Am I not allowed to see my boyfriend?" He moves his hand up my leg, making me blush and take in a deep breath. Kiri smirks at me and holds my hand, kissing it, "You are so damn adorable" Everything he does, just makes me fall more in love with him. He is so handsome, funny, strong, seductive. I want him, all of him.

Kiri moves me so that there is more space on the bed and he lays next to me, holding me close, playing with my hair and humming softly. His kind, gentle actions making me even more tired and I fall asleep in his arms.

In the morning I wake up, hearing the birds singing outside my window. I open my eyes reluctantly not ready for the bright light but instead I see Kiri's face in front of mine. My cheeks feel like they are heating up. I push my face into the pillow. He's so damn adorable when he sleeps!! I quickly grab my phone and takes a picture then kisses his cheek.

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me...

(Sorry for the EXTREMELY long wait, I will try my best to publish more chapters frequently.)