6

Bakugou POV

I slowly wake up. My head is hurting, I'm thirsty, I'm shaking, I'm struggling to move, but, I can breathe.

I look around the room and my eyes widen as I see Kirishima, Sero, Denki and Mina around my bed, but they're all asleep. I'm in the nurse's office. I feel bandages wrapped around my head. What happened? The last thing I remember is me and Kiri arguing. Dammit. I try to sit up but I don't have the strength to, I hear a soft whisper and look to my left.

Kiri is awake, looking at me, clearly worried. I feel guilty, I ran away from him, ignored him, yelled at him, all just because I'm scared of him finding out that I'm trans. I'm such an idiot, a let down, a disappointment. How could he love me?

"Kiri.... listen I-" Kiri stands up and interrupts me by kissing me, my eyes tear up and I slowly kiss back. He slowly pulls away and looks at me before talking softly, "Why didn't you tell me.."

I look at him, nervous and kinda scared. I look down, my eyes widen. Someone took my bandages off. I look back at Kiri, "I... thought that you'll hate it... and think that... I'm... not manly..."
Kiri looks at me, smiling sweetly at me, "Bakugou... being a trans male is the manliest thing ever! So why hide it? Why be ashamed of it? It's part of who you are... and what makes you so special, don't let anyone take that away from you, you are so strong and handsome. Damn.... you're my handsome boyfriend!"

B-Boyfriend?! I blush deeply and hide my face. Sero, Denki and Mina slowly wake up and they all smile. They decide to leave to give us our personal space.

.•°A few weeks later°•.

I walk into the school building and head to class. The classroom is pitch black. I turn the light on, look around and what I saw before me... was....