7

I walk into class turn the lights on and I see my whole class there and they all suddenly yell, "Surprise!!" There's a few things behind them and I can't really see what it is.

My eyes tear up. I walk up to them and they all hug me tightly, I look at them and smile. Kiri looks at me and smiles widely, "We got you a few things, to show that we accept you."  I look at Kiri, surprised, "You....did?"

Mina drags me to a table and I see lots of presents. My eyes widen, Mina looks at me, "what are you waiting for?! Open up!" She shouts at me excitedly. I start opening the presents. Most of the presents are pride flags and clothing, I open the last one... It's.... It's a binder. My eyes tear up and I swear I'm close to crying. I hug all of my classmates (except Mineta) and thank them...

Later that day we were out training with All Might, it's strange because none of us saw Aizawa today. Present Mic seems on edge and scared.

After school I decided to visit my parents but on the way there I hear people talking in one of the alleyways. I walk there and listen to the conversation, my eyes widen, I have to go tell All Might about this..

I run back to UA and storm into All Might's office, out of breath and shaking. He looks at me and tilts his head. I told him everything I heard and saw, he couldn't believe what I was saying but it all made sense... the reason Aizawa wasn't acting like himself.... the reason we was gone a lot.... is because...the Aizawa... that yelled at me for being gay..... isn't the real Aizawa....

I was close to having a Panic attack but I tried to stay calm. When I was listening to the people in the alleyway... I definitely heard Twice.... from the league of villains.... and Aizawa.... but Twice called Aizawa, Toga. What the Hell is going on, and what the Hell is the League of Villains planning to do....