Sweet Tooth ((Chapter 2))

((Denkis POV))

Bakugou put a spoon to my lips and I opened my mouth letting him feed me. He was being so soft to me and I felt kinda guilty for liking it. Yet again I am on kiris lap. Baku proceeds to spoon feed me as kiri puts on some music and pulls me closer to him and be rested his head on my shoulder. We kinda ended up sharing the plate since kiri and Baku had some. None the less once we were done I did get some cake. Well, more like we had some cake. He didn't exactly stop spoon-feeding me nor kiri. Suddenly kiri got off my shoulder and licked my cheek. My face turned red from blush and I held my cheek, looking at him.

This mother fucker licked his lips and my heart did a whole backflip. "You had frosting on your cheek." He giggles and I saw bakugou shove his foot against his face. I couldn't help myself and laugh at the sight even when my heart was pounding but kiri being kicked resulted in him separating his legs. So gravity yanked my ass down to the floor. Bakugou laughed which made me laugh. So while we were laughing our asses off kiri was bing super apologetic. But our fun time was cut short by my alarm going off. I take it out of my pocket. My alarm said that it was time for me to hang with Sero. That's right today me and Sero we're going to hang at the skate park. Guys gotta go I supposed to hang with Sero. I need to go get ready. Bakugou crossed his arms and didn't look amused. Kiri sat up and looked kinda irritated. I get up and Grab Loki heading to the door.

"C'ya." I open the door but I don't even open it enough to see the hallways before a hand comes full speed and slams the door shut. I jumped a little at the sudden loud noise and the hand that came out of nowhere. I could tell it was bakugou because his nails were painted black. Another one of his hands crept around my neck and moved it up, making me move my head back so we're looking at each other. "Get back here at 7 at the latest or else." You can bet I was speechless. "But I-" He slides his thumb into my mouth, officially shutting me up. "This isn't up for debate, you are gonna come here by seven." He pressed his thumb up against my tongue so I just nodded and he let me go and kicked me out of his room, slamming the door behind me.

I contemplated what happened and eventually just rushed to my needing to process this through weed. I put the Loki on my head and rushed to my room. I closed and locked my door. I wasn't gonna go crazy. I just needed a bit. I took out my small bag from under my bed and unzipped it. I oy took out a pill bottle that didn't have any medicine but had weed in it instead. Along with my one-hitter, grinder, and a lighter. I took enough that would only last me about three to four hits and opened my grinder. I lit an instant and turned it for a few seconds before opening it and checking to make sure my one-hitter was clean. Since it was I proceeded to put some in it and lit it. I took this opportunity to look for clothes. I inhaled as much as I could and exhaled through my nose so I don't have to take it out of my mouth.

You can skip this part it's just about his outfit.//

I picked out a crop top that was fairly wide at the top so it exposes one of my shoulders. It was purple and it had a stuffed bunny in the front. The bunny looked pretty beat up and it was black. The rest of the shirt was a dark purple. It had long sleeves. I put on a tight sports bra before the shirt because it just went with it and it was nice and soft fabric. It also had a good which had long bunny ears attached to it. I also grabbed some fishnets and a black skirt. I created an X with my studded belts. I slid on some Doc Martin. I slide on a thick black choker with a leash attached to it.

Ok we did.//

Sure it was an edgy outfit but today doesn't feel like a pastel day. I sit down at my desk and just slap on some eyeliner. After putting on some quick makeup my alarm goes off again which reminds me I have to go downstairs cause it's time to go and I get up. I grab my cat bag and put my little Loki in there before grabbing my skateboard and wallet. I shove my phone in my pocket and put the headphones around my neck. With everything ready to go I hide my weed and dipped. I run down the hall and jump down every four stairs till I made it to the bottom. Sero was already downstairs and got off the couch. Ok now that I'm relaxed the memory of what happened in Bakugous room came back but I tried distracting myself. My tongue rubbed against the top of my mouth and it felt weird.

I go to the fridge and take a bang finally able to relax since I wasn't in a rush. I opened it and followed Sero out the door. The day went well except that I felt like I was being watched. I and Sero started the day off by going to get a sweet snack, from there we went to the skate park. I've been teaching him how to skate and he's been doing rather well. Today he finally was able to balance himself on his board and I got really happy. I showed off a bit. This only temporarily distracted me from the feeling of having eyes on me. On top of that, I was high for the most part it brought paranoia but I was able to distract it with how amazing the food tasted. Sero left early cause he was gonna go to the mall with mina and I took some time. I put on music and skated to a park.

I took that time to play with Loki. Loki loved running around on the grass and playing in the park. I held him on my lap as we lightly swung on the swings and we went down the slide. I treated him like my child. He seemed happy with it so I was happy. I fed him some treats and he eventually got there and fell asleep on my chest. I eventually drifted off as well. Who knew grass was so comfortable. I woke up later on and the little bit of the sun was still setting. So most of the sky was a range of light to dark blue, pink, and purple. It was pretty and Loki was jumping on my chest. I giggle and sat up. I look at the time it said it was 7:58 pm. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone again. "Oh shit." I put my baby in his bag and zipped it up. I grabbed my things and sped down the sidewalk. When I finally got to UA dorms I ran up the stairs and sang bakugous door open out of breath and exhausted.

Bakugou was sitting his arms crossed angrily but got even angrier when he saw me. "Come. Here. Now." I hesitantly walk forward and stand a bit far from him. "I told you when you needed to be here, didn't I?" I nodded and he reaches over, grabbing my leash and pulling me closer. The door slammed behind me and I jumped seeing kiri locking the door. "You went out dressed like that?" I was in a bit of shock from kiris words. He would never say something like that. I mean if get it if I looked homeless like I usually do but damn. I knew I was in trouble.

______________________________

Word count 1386

Released on the 2nd of July of 2021