Anxiety ((Chapter 3))

((Denkis POV))

"I can explain." Bakugou pulled me close to there the front of my legs were pressed up against the side of the bed. Bakugou let go of the leash and held my hips which allowed kiri to grab it when he wrapped his arms around my waist. His bare arms up against my exposed stomach made me shy away from a little. In response, he tightened his arms around me and got a better grip on the collar by wrapping some of it around his hand. Bakugou gripped onto me and he growled. "I'm waiting." I figured a bit getting anxious. "Well when Sero left I took Loki to the park and I ended up falling asleep." Why do I feel like he's getting madder? A painful wave of anxiety came over me.

I couldn't help it. I started to tear up from the overwhelming anxiety. It started to physically hurt me. I usually have medication to control it but ran out of it two days ago and my refill isn't at the ready yet. I gripped my sleeve and closed my eyes and covered my face. Crying made it worst but I tried to not cry as loud. I just didn't know how to handle this amount of painful anxiety. It was intoxicating. My fingers heated up and stung as some of the built-up anxiety for my stomach shot up through my chest and up to my face and down my arms. Kiris grip loosened and it felt like he froze. "I'm sorry didn't mean to." I whimpered out and whipped my tears. I heard bakugou get up from the bed. I swear I feel like I'm gonna have an anxiety attack, I can't take any more of this.

He pulled him into his chest and I was a bit confused but I just couldn't stop crying. He ran his fingers through my hair and comforted me. It took me a few minutes to start calming down but the anxiety lingered a bit. I didn't wanna move my head cause I was embarrassed. I also feel awkward because I'm all over kiris boyfriend right now. Bakugou lifted my head with a type of gentleness I've never felt from him before. "Why are you crying? I haven't hurt you have I?" I shook my head and kiri squished his face against bakugous in an attempt to look at me. Bakugou pushed him away. "Damn it shitty hair," Kiri whined and this made me feel a little better. I let out a small laugh and kiri shifted his attention to me.

"Look at that pretty little smile. Your so much cute when your happy, please don't cry." That made me feel a good certain type of way. But I would never admit it, im brought back to the reality that they're in a relationship and I feel a small wave of sadness come over me and I put down my bookbag and unzipped it taking Loki out and letting him run around. I let the bag fall to the ground and kiri grabbed the bottom of my skirt. "Now to the problem at hand, I can't get over this outfit. I doubt you changed before coming to us. So you got all dressed up for Sero?" I shook my head. "I got dressed for me, I dont like Sero like that." He stuck his fingers into my fishnets and pulled me forward. "You're not gonna leave the house like this again hun. You look like a slut." I was taken back this isn't like kiri to say this. "Wha- Why not! I can dress how I want. I don't belong to no one." I stuck my tongue out at kiri but he grabbed and pulled me towards him.

"Don't argue with me, I'm only watching out for you. You dont want anyone trying to grope you because you look like a whore now do you?" Why is he being so mean! I slightly pouted and shook my head. "You're a pretty little thing. As your friend, I gotta look out for you." Bakugou pitched in. "You can dress like that when you're with us." Kiri glared at Bakugou. I let myself fall on bakugou and he held me awkwardly as we laid back onto the bed. "I'm hungry," I complained bakugou started pinching my lower thigh. "Get. Off." I yelped and rolled over. Kiri pulled me so I'm sitting up and on his lap. Bakugou seemed irritated by this and I started to feel anxious again. "It's my turn shitty hair, gimme the Pikachu." And with that my anxiety left just as fast as it came. "But he's in a little skirt and a little crop top and he's a bunny." He flipped my hood up.

Bakugou pulled me forward my pulling me on my leash and snatched me away from Kirishima. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me tightly. My back pressed up against his chest. Kirishima glared and pouted. The cold look made me shiver and he got up. "Your hungry right?" I nodded and with that, he left. Bakugou rubbed his nose against the back of my neck before resting his head on my shoulder. "You smell like grass. But hey I don't care who it is, don't get all dolled up if we're not there. You got that." His tone was soft and I nodded. He turned my head so we could make eye contact. "Use your fucking words." I shouldn't have been as surprised by this then I was. "Yes." He smiled. "Good boy."

This wasn't right and, if this keeps going I'm gonna catch stronger feelings. Bakugou turned my body so his stomach was between my legs and pulled me closer by my thighs so im right on top of him. The touch of his cold hands on my warm thighs made me slightly tense and just a little uncomfortable. He looked down and then trailed his hands up my thighs, lifelong my skirt in the process. I grab his wrist and push his hands back but it made no difference. "What the fuck is this." My eyes followed the self-inflicted scratches and cut scars all across my thighs, my freckles decorating them even more. He made it so when he lifted my skirt that he couldn't see my underwear which was a woman's underwear at that time. This way is to be less exposed cause he could tell I was already uncomfortable.

"Well, I can explain-" He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close. "What bastard did this to you." His tone was rough and scary and I'd be lying I didn't say it was sexy, though it's not the time. I was confused. "Well, sir im sure by the pattern you can tell that it was me." He wasn't amused. "That's not what im asking you fucking retard. Who made you feel like this." That wasn't ok to say. Now I wanna cry. People using that word make me feel sad and just bad about myself. I got quiet and avoided eye contact. "Ok fine don't tell me. Kiri doesn't seem too happy right now though." I swung my head back and saw kiri in the doorway. I didn't hear him open the door. He walked up to us and grabbed me by my skirt yanking me off Bakugou. There being too aggressive now. He examined my thighs as I held my skirt down. He was angry. I don't say this because his face looked angry. I say this because his nails are digging into my thighs. No literally. Blood dripped out of where he dug his nails, some clinging to his nail as the rest fell.

______________________________

Word Count 1294

Released on the 21st July, 2021