Nightmare ((Chapter 4))

((Denki's POV))

It was painful. His nails sunk a little deeper and I flinched. I tried moving my legs away but he wouldn't budge and would sink his nails deeper each time. My legs trembled, I felt as if I've been captured by some animal that had sunk its teeth in and wouldn't let go. "Kiri your gonna end up leaving more marks." Once he realized what he was doing he let go with a small. "Oh." Kiri got some towels and cleaned up the blood that dripped from the new wounds. Bakugou pulled me back onto his lap. Kiri got on the bed and held right above my knees, this time more gently. He lowered his head between my thighs. I was gonna move him but Bakugou had my arms captive. "What are you doing?" I squirmed a little and he pressed his lips against my thighs. "I'm gonna kiss each scar I see."

That gave me a sense of happiness but also discomfort. I didn't understand why. There is wider than usual. They've always favorited me but I feel like are crossing the line. I don't think you'd see anyone else having their scared kissed by Kiri, not fought over to sit on their lap. Are they doing this on purpose? Do thru know I like them and chose to torture me. Life isn't fair. I wanna get high and forget about this. This is like walking a kid through a candy aisle saying he can't have any candy. Kiri kept his word. He did kiss every single one. Bakugou flopped sideways so he was losing Doreen though still cuddling me. "It's way past time for me to go to bed. Goodnight losers." So I just lay here now? "Denki still needs to eat so gimme," Bakugou grumbled, loosening his grip. I sat up and looked at the food kiri had. It was just a cup full of strawberries. I naturally got excited and he picked one up pressing them against my lips. I opened my mouth and let him feed me. This still feels odd to me. Once we were done with that he pushed me down and put the cover over us.

He got comfortable and they drifted, Bakugou was already asleep and Kirishima was already drifting. Naturally, I fell asleep not too long after kiri. I was having a dream, no it was more of a nightmare, it was me. I kneeled in front of an audience of familiar yet unidentified people in nothing but a towel. I was embarrassed and scared. I was crying and trying to cover myself as much as I could. I felt exposed. Suddenly two big hands engulfed me in a pitch back room. The words retard and whore echoing through the halls, the words popping up all over the walls. I covered my ears and yelling at them to stop. I felt hands reach out and grab me by my thighs, arms, face, and arms. A few more reached out and ran their fingers up and down my chest and down to my stomach. Their grip was so tight that I couldn't move the way I wanted. I struggled until they let go. I was falling into nothingness.

I landed in a small clearing in the woods. I slowly sat up now wearing the outfit I put on to go out with sero. I heard growling and I quickly stood up seeing a red and blond wolf slowly gaining up on me. I slowly stepped back trying to get away but they started running towards me. It turned into a chase. I ran through the trees but they kept closer. Soon the redone jumped onto me. It dug its claws into my thighs and it bit the other. The blond one sat back and observed as I yelled trying to get it off. It came over and bit into my stomach. "Kaminari!" And just like that, I was shaken awake. I was shaking and crying and I was so out of breath. I saw both kirishima and Bakugous faces. They seemed so worried and I felt horrible.

It took me a second to calm down. I didn't want them here right now. They were the wolves and if be naive to ignore that. Was my dream trying to tell me something. I need to do a tarot reading. I didn't do one yesterday and maybe that's why I was so overwhelmed. Somethings not feeling right about these too and maybe I could be overreacting but it's better to be safe than sorry. I turned to look at the time but remembered then remembered that they didn't have one. Meanwhile, they're talking to me. Asking questions that I can't seem to wrap my head around cause im sorta in my world. It took me a second to come back and I just shook them off. I gotta get out of here. "What time is it?" Bakugou gave me a look as if I had offended him or something. "Why does that matter, are you ok!?" I nodded and kirishima higher me. "It's 5:58 AM." I slightly gig back resting my hands on the back of his shoulders. I was still so shaky.