chapter five:Girl Q

(five minutes before knocking on athena's door)

"ugh no info on my end" richards said into his phone as he plopped onto the bench with a can of coka'cola "these guys are treating me like im a dude selling playboy magazines."

"well to befair this was one of the areas that didnt take well to law enforcement" his mentor said "you cant blame them."

"still though" the cat man whined as he opened the can "i dont seem that malicious do i?"

"you dont have to look malicious,the fact that you are AMTF at all makes you a no no for the tenants there" the old man explained "but thats what we have to deal with for now."

"i know i know" richards groaned taking another sip of his beverage "it still doesnt make my feelings less hurt."

"stop acting like a child and get it over with so you can comfurt your wife!" richards rubbed his ear against his shoulder trying to soothe it from the yelling  on the other end of the line "shes lost her family so you need to be with her not at work."

"yeah i know" richards sighed then downed the can of soda and crushed it "alright im gonna go and tke care of these last few apartments talk to you later gramps and tell the boss i love 'er."

"talk to you later,kid" the man on the other line laughed "and ill carry it on." then the line went dead.

"alright gotta get this over with" the young man said stretching his legs and arms after rising to his feet. he did a few more basic stretches before he activated his second power and pulled out a notepad with the various apartments that he was supposed to check out for witnesses.he flipped through the pages until he found the last page he was on.

'seven more apartments its not much.' he thought before activating his first power and zipping away in a white flash.

(richards-powers: flash step-allows him to move very long distances in a single step it also speeds up his brain making him super smart (current maximum distance is ten miles in one step)                                                                                                                                                                          storage-he can store up to one hundred objects that he can lift within his body)

in no time he was in front of the light red door with a golden '1-3' above the peep hole. richards knock once and  didnt announce that he was part of the AMTF since that was how he was rejected before after no answer he knocked again and announced who he was working for.

the person who opened the door was a tall woman who similar to him had white hair along with silver eyes and black sclera.

wait.

silver eyes,black sclera and pure white hair....

 "are you athena esperonica," the feline agent didnt even need to finish his question he saw it in her eyes.there was a rapid change in her eyes;fear, shock, anger, rage, sadness along with other emotions rapidly went through her eyes but after a few seconds he saw resignation.

the young woman sighed "come in" solemnly after moving aside. richards walked in and stood calmly as he went over the case pertaining to the girl known as girl Q aka Athena Esperonica.

"so im guessing your here to check on me or something" athena said with a undertone of aggresion as she went and pulled out a folding chair "here cop a squat."

"thanks" richards said taking a seat "and to answer your question no,im here to talk about a different matter."

"the explosion a week and a half ago?" the AMTF agent nodded before taking out a pen"well i didnt see anything or had any part in this event"