KHUX Oc #1

Name: Alessi
Age: 18
Looks:

Friends: Ephemer, Skuld, and VenFamily: Strelitzia and LauriamDark or Light?: LightLikes: Flowers, singing, taking care of Strelitzia, playing with her friends Dislikes: Evil people Union: VulpesDo you have a keyblade?: YesKeyblade Name: Divine Ro...

Family: Strelitzia and Lauriam
Dark or Light?: Light
Likes: Flowers, singing, taking care of Strelitzia, playing with her friends
Dislikes: Evil people
Union: Vulpes
Do you have a keyblade?: Yes
Keyblade Name: Divine Rose
Keyblade Looks:

Friends: Ephemer, Skuld, and VenFamily: Strelitzia and LauriamDark or Light?: LightLikes: Flowers, singing, taking care of Strelitzia, playing with her friends Dislikes: Evil people Union: VulpesDo you have a keyblade?: YesKeyblade Name: Divine Ro...

Mentor: Master Ava
Original World: Daybreak Town
Current World: Destiny Islands
Backstory: She grew up with her two siblings in another world. When they were old enough, her and Lauriam were able to wield their own keyblades, whereas Strelitzia was more experienced in magical abilities. The three were taken in by Master Ava after they joined her union. When Strelitzia was killed, Alessi never came out of her room and ended up becoming sick, so Lauriam had to take care of her while still trying to do his duties as a Dandelion. Alessi managed to recover from her bedridden sickness just before the war started and she helped her brother and her friends alongside her Chirithy, but she still kept her distance from Ven, as word had gotten to her that Ven was the one who had killed her youngest sister. During the war, when her brother and her friends are sent away from Daybreak Town, she fights against different union members and is struck down. As she's joining the other members of the different unions, she asks her Chirithy to send her somewhere else and erase her wounds. Her Chirithy agrees and Alessi later wakes up on the beaches of Destiny Islands, holding onto her Chirithy and her keyblade.
Crush: Ephemer
Other: She has a set of keyblade armor. During the events of the main Kingdom Hearts games, her and her Chirithy are hiding away on Destiny Islands. She misses her family and her friends every day since she woke up on the beaches of Destiny Islands. She also misses Master Ava.