Oc #4

Name: Rainie
Alias/Nicknames: Rain, Nienie
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 175 pounds
Likes: Singing, casting spells, training with Ven
Dislikes: Xehanort
Belongings: She has a few necklaces and little keepsakes from Ven.
Affiliation: Guardians of light
Element: Nature
Keyblade/Weapon: Fate's Spring
Keyblade Description: A keyblade with a rose keychain on the bottom. This keyblade's strengths lie in the magic that the user possesses.
Personality: She's a very outgoing person who wants to make people laugh and to keep every world safe from Organization 13.
Appearance:

History: A young girl who was born in the Land of Departure, she grew up alongside Eraqus' favored students, Aqua and Terra

History: A young girl who was born in the Land of Departure, she grew up alongside Eraqus' favored students, Aqua and Terra. Though, her life would change when Eraqus' old friend Xehanort came with a boy named Ventus. That's when things began to differ, with Terra having a strange darkness inside him, the pressure of becoming keyblade masters falling on both Aqua and Terra, and the mysterious appearance of a person named Vanitas. All of it seemed like way too much for them to handle by themselves. Plus, it seemed that Eraqus was getting strict about Ven and Rainie's lessons. Anymore, and Rainie might break, so Eraqus put a sleeping spell on her and sent her to be hidden away under the Destiny Islands. Though, this angered her friends, it seemed like it was for the best and they left to fight Xehanort by themselves. Though, she did wake up years later with little to no recollection of Aqua, Terra, and Ven.
Crush: Ventus