Anger

Dripping with sweat, with her eyes beginning to threat, and thoughts intertwined her bruised heart like a canvas broken apart. Yet all the denial was forgotten, and her mind began to race as her crystal blue eyes turned ash grey from the hate. Merging was the anger to the day to day life, like the sand and the dust that was ripping her apart, or the burnt rose beneath creating hate in her heart for the one that said forever but was already in the past, no longer together, it all ended too fast.

From the thorns on her skin to the feeling deep within, the world that felt shattered didn't make her care about what really mattered. Only wanting blood to reach her hands.

And without much hesitation or  one more thought of preservation, a shatter of the one whole part of her soul left her wanting more that just a bowl, of memories. More than just a burning rose, releasing her inner heartless devil as she froze.

With the second petal falling and her mind still recalling, happiness felt harder to reach. For the world stopped spinning leaving her alone from the beginning. Having nobody to care for made it harder to bare for, the crippling petal beneath holding her emotions and the death of the love that once caused so much commotion.