an unknown place

Many hours later and still no sign of Germany anywhere, Poland asked many of the Countries for help but no one knew he could be...

Germany's POV
_______________________________________

My head, it... hurts...
I slowly opened by eyes, I felt a warm liquid trickling down my face, I didn't know what happened or where I was. When I finally opened my eyes completely, I noticed something... off... I couldn't move, my arms and legs were strapped down to some sort of surface. My glasses were missing and I was half naked, I was also in a dark room with a very dim light above the ceiling and it was the only light supporting this room, I began to freak out.

"Polen, Russia, everyone, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I yelled trying to get out of my restraints but I couldn't even get one of the straps loose, not even a sliver of success was accomplished. I then heard footsteps, I lifted my head up to see a tall black figure with yellow glowing eyes. He got closer to me with a wide toothy grin on his face. I began to freak out once again. Even when he was in the light, I couldn't see his face but I could see a bloody lab coat and he had a syringe with an almost undefined label on it.

???: "rise and shine, Germany..."

"Who are you?! Where am I, How do you know my name, and what are you doing to me?!"

The figure stayed silent for a bit before grinning again

???: "you don't need to know that, now take your shot..."

He lifted the syringe with a label on it, it looked like a dog on the label or something, I couldn't really tell since this freak took my glasses...
I started to panick and tried to squirm out of my restraints again. He held my arm the needle just centimeters away from touching my yellow skin.

???: "cooperate with me, or this will be more painful for you..."

The creepy man then jabbed the needle in my arm, I let out a scream of pain before he took it out, it hurt so much...

Then I started to feel weird.
I felt like I was growing hair from my arms... wait... HAIR?!

The figure smiled before saying

???: "don't fight back, now to enjoy the show..."

I scream in pain, everywhere in my body started to hurt in unmentionable ways. All the while this bastard kept laughing at my suffering, I felt like I was dying.

Please someone, help me... IT HURTS, PLEASE STOP!!!!

The pain continued for many minutes, I felt my body changing... after sometime I passed out from the pain.

...