12

"Shinsou...what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in class right about now?"

Shinso looked at his Senior with a bit of a smirk.

"My apologizes Professor... I came late to school and I saw a beautiful girl and decided to walk her to class."

Aizawa twitched at his remark but kept it well hidden.

"We'll get going. You still have to practice later tonight so you can't afford to spend it with a girl like her. Now get to class."

"Right...I'll see you later tonight then. Professor."

Shinso waved as he was now walking towards the general studies building. Aizawa stood out there and watch him disappear in the corridor before he went back to class and started teaching.

"And remember when facing a villain always remember to take account of all of your surroundings before you take action. You never know if there could be civilians trapped or even trying to help in the dire situation your in and als-"

*Riiiiiinnnggggg*

"Ughh..."

Aizawa sighed as the class was now starting to pick up there materials to move on towards the next class

"Just remember pages 278-290. Due Friday. Mrs. L/N! Can you please stay after class. Thank you."

He had said with a rough monotone voice

Not like you had a choice. He demanded you stay. And with that stone cold look. It really wasn't looking to good for you.

You sighed a yeah as you stayed seated. Your heart was racing. But this time you adjusted and you kept your cool. You know what he was gonna talk about. And you knew somewhat what he was going to say to you and you've already mentally prepared yourself for it. You've gone through this I don't know how many times already and yet. All that changed when everybody was out of the classroom.

"Y/n...."

He closed the classroom door and slowly walked towards you. And in that moment you couldn't understand what you were feeling up until you felt the aura. His aura. You instantly got up but then quickly seated back down since you realized there was no way out. He was coming at you and you couldn't even see the expression on his face but something told you to stay put.

"Ummm.....?Aiza-"

*SLAM*

You shrieked a bit. He had slammed his hands down onto your desk roughly. You looked dead at his hands with fear in your eyes . His hands were large and veiny...He was mad...very mad. You knew you had fucked up. But you couldn't even understand why either.

"I'm only gonna ask this once...because frankly my dear... I have given you way to much leeway... and I'm just about sick of it.

You could only breathe. His words where sharp and you were starting to panic. You just kept looking straight at his hands until one of them came towards your face.

"Look at me...Now"

He lifted your chin up

And