Preview

Park Jimin is a 21 year old who just freshly got out of hell, at least that's what he call college. He want to explore the world. He want to experience things he never had encounter, he want to challenge his limits, witness things he can do beyond his abilities and discover more about his self.

But he have different plans. He wanted to settle down, get married and have kids. Yet, Jimin is not ready for any of them. He still want to do a lot of things in life and the last and least thing he want at the age of 21 is to get married and settle down.

He is still young, they are both still young and 21 is the age where you go to parties, run wild, figuring things in life, looking for decent jobs, and living an independent and crazy life.

They both love each other dearly but they have different priorities set in life. So he decided to split up with him, yet he still told him to wait. Because maybe after a year or two, they can discuss about it again, and that time, he might be ready.

He knows it was selfish of him to ask him to wait for him after breaking up with him but there is solace knowing the fact that he was still willing to wait, and that he's still there.Happy, assured and contented. 

That was Jimin before, not until a worst case scenario he never expected unfolded in front of him.

"Losing you was hell, but seeing you from afar, comforted and happier than ever, hurts a little bit more than much."