You're On Your Period

A/N: Y/F/M = your favorite movie :]

Leonardo:

You were laying in your boyrfriend's bed, waiting for them to come back from their nightly patrol.  You had a hot pack on your abdomen and had some painkillers already, munching on some (comfort food) and binge watching (favorite show).

You hear some small bangs and shouts, and sigh when you realize that the boys are back.  Leo smiles coming in his room, greeting you before taking the remote and changing the channel.

"Turn it back," you growl at him.  He looks at you in shock -- you usually love to watch Space Heroes with him.

"Why?" he asks.

"DID I ASK YOU TO TALK TO ME?  NO!  I SAID TURN IT BACK!"

He sighs, changing the channel back, but it's too late.  You missed the ending of the season finale.  You sniff, trying not to cry but failing. "Now I don't know what the shell happened, thanks a lot.  Are you happy now?  Watch your stupid Space Heroes!" you sob, pressing the hot pack closer to your body.  He instantly figures out what's wrong and lays next to you, holding you and massaging your back and stomach.  You two don't talk -- until you decide to, that is.

Leo knows better than to mess with you, especially when you're on your period.

Raphael:

"Come on, Y/N, let's train," Raph grins, poking your cheek.  You grit your teeth, grabbing his finger and giving it a bone-cracking squeeze.

"Don't touch me."

"What the heck is wrong with you today?"

"I just don't want to train, okay?"

"No, it's not that, this is the fifth time you've started screaming and flipping out since you got here."

"Oh, I don't know shell for brains, maybe it's the fact that I'm on my freaking period!  Did you think of that?" you tear up, getting up and stomping to the kitchen to get a tub of ice cream.

Raphael just sits on the couch trying to comprehend what just happened, and when he does, he gets up and picks you up grabbing two spoons and the ice cream, carrying you to his room and carefully laying you down on his bed.  He turns on Y/F/M.  Without talking, he sits back, leaning against the wall and holding you between his legs.  You hold the cold container of ice cream against your hot stomach, while you both dig in and eat the whole thing while having a movie marathon.

Donatello:

You were in the lab, helping Donnie work on the Shellraiser.  You were on your period, but you weren't hurting too bad, just a little uncomfortable.  Until you decided to jinx it by giving silent thanks that it wasn't too bad.

You clutched your stomach, screwing your eyes shut and groaning in pain, bending over the table.

"Everything okay, Sunshine?" Donnie asks, not looking up from the wires he held with steady hands.

"I-I think I'm going to go lie down..." you mumble, leaving the lab but not removing your hands from around your stomach.  You lay on the sofa, trying to get comfortable with no luck.  Around fifteen minutes pass by before your boyfriend finally emerges from his haven, sitting on the floor next to you and massaging small circles on your lower stomach, relieving much tension that you've been trying to relieve this whole time.

"Having trouble getting comfortable?" he asks.  You nod, looking at him with misery in your eyes.  You don't need to explain to him what's going on.  He quickly gets you some painkillers and slides underneath you, holding you close and continuing to massage your stomach in the places necessary all day while watching movies.

Michelangelo: 

"Y/N!" Mikey grins, getting back from patrol with his brothers. "Come play some video games with me, Cuteness."  You were curled up in the fetal position on your boyfriends bed, feeling like your insides were slowly ripping apart (which they kind of were).

"Not right now, Mike," you groan, trying to massage your lower stomach in an attempt to soothe the cramps, but no such luck.

"Are you okay?" he asks, concern lacing his voice, sitting beside you.

"No, I'm not, actually," you snap, glaring at your clueless boyfriend.  He looks at you worried.

"Do I need to go get Donnie?"

"Get me some painkillers and (comfort food), and then go ask him about periods."  He nods, clearly confused, bringing you the things you requested and kissing your forehead before going to his brother.

"Donnie?  Is Y/N going to be alright?  She's laying in my bed and she's in a lot of pain and she told me to ask you about periods, but I already know what they are!  They're the little dot thingy's that you put at the end of a sentence!"

When Donatello was finished explaining in such graphic detail that even Michelangelo could understand, Mikey was absolutely horrified, and a little grossed out.  He comes back to his room and lays down next to you, laying you on his shell and variating between playing with your hair and massaging you stomach.

"And this happens for one straight week every month?" he asks.

"One straight week every month," you confirm.