Agony

Jk went to his room and picked up the letter,

"Kookie thank you for so much supporting me till now. I feel secure near you. Don't worry now I won't be taking your banana milk anymore. Thank you for standing up for me whenever I need it. Thank you for saving me, for playing video games with me, for being a friend, for being my brother, for being the mentor, and for much more things. I don't want to go away from you but I need a break from here, don't worry, I won't be gone for a long time, I don't know when I will back but I love you. Kookie Remember Me.

Your's Tara"

"I will remember you forever."

_____________________________________________

The next morning Jin was the first one to wake up

he woke up and he saw an envelope on his side stand. She opened it and found a letter in it. 

"Thank you for being my silent savior I know how you tried to protect me thank you for doing that I don't think someone in a date that for me I felt like someone was there caring about me. I'm going somewhere far away I don't know where and for how many songs bad ever the best new year sleeping cheat remembering me. Thank you for handling my mood swings every time. I will probably learn cooking at this time hope so. Remember Me Jinnie.

Your's Tara"

Jin was crying silently knowing Tara left and it was probably of no use finding her now. He was angry because Lia finally succeeded in removing Tara from her life, but was more disappointed with her mom and brother. He wiped his tears took a bath and went down.

Next was Namjoon, He went to his balcony where his bonsai tree was located and found a cute little envelope with a letter in it. He opened it

"Thank you Joonie for everything you did for me. Thank you for believing in me, for teaching me, for helping me in academics, for believing that I can do it. For ignoring my mistakes and I know you hate mistakes but you didn't say anything to me.  I need a break from these things. I'm going somewhere little far away. I don't know when I will be back but till then remember me.

Your's Tara"

He knew Tara was deeply hurt, he gritted his teeth in anger knowing the small fights which turned big. He did his morning routine and went down.

Then Was Tae, He opened the letter,

"Thank you TaeTae for being there for me, for the cuddles whenever I was feeling low. I enjoyed every moment I spent with you, those sneaky ice-cream delights, plushie fights, colour fights, cuddle nights and everything. You really meant a lot to me. Thank you for eating my disastrous dishes. Please don't care about the world and don't forget to introduce me to your boyfriend. I am going somewhere as I need a break. Till the time I come back, Dont forget me.

Your's Tara"

Then Was Hobi. He found the envelope on the speaker system,

"Thank you for everything you did for me. For teaching me new and amazing choreographies, for motivating me whenever I go wrong. You were my Sunshine and will always be. I wonder how your presence was able to light up my mood every time. You used to be protective over me in school, which was a thing no one ever did for me. I love it and I love you as well. I am going somewhere far away. Remember me.

Your's Tara"

Jimin and Lia woke up and continued their routine and went down. Chansol and Haeri didn't saw the letters accidentally. The last one to wake up was Suga.

"Kitty Thank you. I really can't express how much you mean to me. You were the first person who comforted me. Thank you for cooking every time for me without caring about the time. Thank you for listening to me during 3 am when I am having a breakdown. Thank you for listening to me, for not judging me. You are the only one who knows about my past. Thank you for being there. I don't think I can keep someone else above you. Everyone says you are cold, but you were warm to me. I can't thank you enough for the things. You stood up every time for me. I love you, Kitty. I am going somewhere away for a break. Till them Keep remembering me,

Your's Tara"

There were some tear stains on paper which mixed with the new tears falling on them. He was going to miss her.

__________________________________________________________

They were eating breakfast peacefully when,

"Where is Tara?" Haeri asked.

"Must be in her room" Jimin answered shortly.

"Is she angry about yesterday, should I say sorry to her" Lia said in a sad tone.

"No, let her come on her own" Haeri said. They saw Tae crying.

Not just Tae, Jungkook, Hobi, and Suga's eyes were teary. Jin and Joon's eyes were red due to anger. 

"Tae baby why are you crying," Chansol asked worriedly.

"Tara" he sobbed.

"She is just showing tantrums, she will be back," Haeri said.

"SHe left, " Kook said in a ting voice.

"What do you mean she left," Chansol asked.

"Didn't you read the letter?" Hobi asked.

"Which letter?" Jimin asked.

"There was a letter for everyone," Jin said.

Haeri, Jimin, Chansol, and Lia went to their rooms. CHansol and Haeri found one but Jimin and Lia didn't.

"Mom I tried to love you but I can't. Why didn't you save me earlier. Why didn't you told anyone? Was public opinion more important than mine? Why did I find the warmth in Jinnie's embrace which I should get from you. why did you differentiate between us a lot? Why did you let Jimin hate me. Why did you allow Lia to make Jimin hate me more. Why didn't you stop them. Why didn't you stand up for me. Why? Please think about these whys till the time I am away.

I am sorry but I hate you, Mrs. Park"

"Dad I am sorry, I was a little reserved from you, I don't know if it was my fault or not but I feared the word 'Dad' but you made me realise not all fathers are the same. Thank you for every thing. I wished I was your daughter instead of your step daughter

Your's Tara"

They came down with pale faces.

"There aren't any letters," Jimin said confused.

"Maybe there aren't for you," Chansol said., "But it isn't your fault completely Jimin. Your only fault is that you chose to believe the wrong person instead of knowing the truth."

Suga was shocked after hearing because he knew that Jimin doesn't know anything since he was in a boarding school at that time and when he came back Lia added fuel to fire.

When Tara said everything to Suga Chansol accidentally heard them.

"What is the truth you are telling me?" Jimin said frustratingly.

I am sorry Jimin. There's a lot you don't know Haeri Jimin's mom said

what do you mean mom? Jimin asked confused

Tara doesn't hate your dad for anything. he made her childhood a hell Haeri confessed finally

_________________________________________________________________

Next chapter finally the past is gonna reveal...