Destiny

Suga and Tara were in his personal studio.

"So Tara how was life in Incheon?" Suga asked her.

"It was amazing... Like I was really nervous at first, but then I got used to it. And it became my second home."

"Hmm... what about the boy?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Which boy," She said with a blush.

"Oh, you know very well, which boy," He said, the smirk on his face grew wider.

"That, everything started in Incheon and ended there only," she said, looking at her lap.

Suga just smiled and patted her head.

"If destiny wants, everything will start again, don't be sad, yeah?" He comforted her.

She nodded then Suga's phone rang.

He picked it up, it was Jin calling them home.

"Aish Jin Hyung is really loud" Suga whined after the call.

Tara giggled and they went home.

___________________________________________________________

Lia was in her room. when Jimin came in.

I knew you can not stay away from me. I would forgive you of course She thought and smirked, then made a sad face again

"Don't act, I was fooled once, not again" HE snapped.

Lia was shocked, as it was the first time he snapped. After that incident, he just stopped talking to her. No fights, No talks. Everything stopped for three years.

"Jiminie I really feel bad, please forgive me," she said.

"Stop your drama, and this time if you do anything, you will have to face consequences," He said sternly.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I saw what you did yesterday. If you really were sad, you would have apologized to her, but you didn't" He said and went outside and saw Haeri.

He looked away and was going when she called him.

Jimin stopped and looked at her.

"Jimin, I know I did wrong, but please talk to me, scold me, but don't be like this"

Jimin just chuckled.

"Mom, Why are you apologizing, You did nothing to me, in fact, I did wrong trusting you guys, She stopped talking and you took advantage of that silence, especially Lia."

"I apologized to her also, and I will do till she forgives me, but please talk to me"

"I will also forgive you on the day she does," He said and went away.

Lia stopped the recording and smirked.

_______________________________________________________________________

It was nighttime, everyone was in their rooms.

Lia went to Tara's room. Tara ignored her but, she played the conversation between Jimin and Haeri.

"Look, what you did. Jiminie isn't talking g to her, not talking to me. He is suffering all because of you. Everything is destroyed. In fact, none of your brothers are talking properly with mom. She saved you from dad and you repaid her by this. You actually deserved what happened with you." 

Lia said guilt-trapping her but,

"You done?" Tara asked with a bored expression.

"You are so evil," Lia said to Tara.

"Look who even is saying this, first I didn't say Jiminie to not talk with Mrs. Kim, and secondly it's not because of me, it's you who manipulated Jimine. And about mom, she should have thought before caring about people's opinions. She saved me, but if she noticed me I wouldn't have suffered even a bit"

"you--" Lia was cut by Tara.

"Get out," she said and Lia went out.

Tara then went to Tae's room to cuddle with him.

_________________________________________________________

Happy ARMY day!!!!!

Okay, so the thing is I have exams at the end of this week.

JEE, you may have heard of it.

So I'll update once a week...

See ya.

Please vote and comment.