The Email

Once you got home you fed your guinea pigs and FaceTime your Freind Chanel.
Ride or die👹❤️: Heyyyy hoe
You: heyyy
Ride or die👹❤️: how  was the convention?
You: It was great but there was this guy and he kinda ruined it.
Ride or die👹❤️: was he fine doe?
You: No!!
That was a lie straight outta my ass
Ride or die👹❤️: mmhmm whatever you say anyways girl I gotta call you back.
You: ok bye stink bug
Ride or die👹❤️: bye N/n
                                ~Call Ended ~

After talking to Chanel I went to go shower. When I finished showering I went to make me some dinner as my ramen was boiling I got an email. The email said.... Hi, y/n is it  you made some interesting points in your discussion earlier today and I would like you to help me work on my new book it's called DEATHNOTE come by my office tomorrow morning at 9:00 and me and a group of others will begin hope to see you there
- light yagami

"Is this really happening right now"? "I didn't think much of the discussion today".  I got off my phone and finished making my ramen and sat down to eat. After I finished eating I brushed my teeth showered etc. I set my alarm and went to bed.

*BEEP*  *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
I turned of my alarm but wasn't in a bad mood because today I would be going to work with light himself. I got out of bed and did my lil morning routine or whatever and started doing my hair (👩🏾‍💻: we just gon act like she took of her lace) after you finished doing you're hair you did you're edges and put on your outfit.

 I got out of bed and did my lil morning routine or whatever and started doing my hair (👩🏾‍💻: we just gon act like she took of her lace) after you finished doing you're hair you did you're edges and put on your outfit

👩🏾‍💻:This is what you were wearing if you don't like it think of something else.

👩🏾‍💻:Here's how your hair was if you don't like it ykw to do.
                                   ~TIME SKIP~

You were in a rush so once you arrived you were shoving your keys in your bag while carrying your binders with ideas. You weren't paying attention and bumped into someone dropping all your stuff. " Shit  um i'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I wa-". You looked up to see none other than the guy from yesterday with a cup of tea in his hand. " Are you stalking me". " yes it would seem that way but I assure you I'm not".  "Do you need a hand", he asked looking down at me as a was trying to put the papers back inside my binder. " No im fine". " Suit yourself " . He walked away a few seconds after and I finally finished and headed inside and made my way to the the office. *knock* * knock* "come in". " ah y/n so glad you could make it". " yeah well I did get your email".  " Alright then let's begin".

                                ~TIME SKIP~
"Alright then so for each category I will assign you a partner and then my assistant Misa will help you to your area". You weren't really paying attention till you heard you name being called. "Y/n you will be working with L on plot". I looked around and I spotted him walking towards me. So l's your name.
"Looks were partners", he said. " I guess so, what do you wanna work on first"? " we can start on Ideas what do you have"? I gave my ideas and he gave me some a his a few hours passed by and it was time to start heading out. "Damn I'm hungry asf" you said as you were packing your things. "Well you can to my place we can work on the plot and I have food", L offered. I hesitated at first but then my stomach growled so I agreed. 

                                 ~TIME SKIP👩🏻‍🦲
Once we got there my eyes wondered the place. "You have a nice place". "Thank you" was all he said before he made his way to the kitchen. He made a quick meal but he only made one plate and gave it to me. " aren't you gonna eat"? "I already have besides I have my strawberry shortcake so I'll be fine".  I replied with a quick ok then we started on the book until I got a notification.  My face changed and not in a good way my whole mood was different suddenly I dropped my phone and I couldn't speak a tear went down my face. The text read.......

Unkown: Found you.

To be continued 😌

👩🏾‍💻: Sooo I hope you enjoyed this chapter umm I tried my best I found some L head canons so I will be using them in the future anyway hope you enjoyed I will be posting soon. Sorry for any spelling errors.
A/n: has left the chat 😜🤪🌚😼🥺😡👹👹👹👁👁🥺🥺🌚🗣🙄😌🤪💉😜😌🤪👩🏻‍🦲👩🏻‍🦲🤪✨✨