The Date❤️

I just wanted to say thank you to the people who gave me  ideas sorry if I didn't reply my Wattpad is acting dumb but I definitely saw it thank you so much luv you❤️👹.
Also don't play it yet or else 😠👊🏽.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, yeah
This is a thank you for everything
A semi-colon hovering where something once was menacing
A "soon-to-be continued" that exists after the ending screen
The only song I know that I would ever even wish to sing

I love this song it's called Valentine by atlas it's my favorite song so I hope you like it.

You woke up turning of your alarm. Everything was a blur but when your eyes finally adjusted to the light you screamed. "Ahhh wtf." You started throwing punches and L dogged them all. "Where you watching me sleep?" You asked still startled. " perhaps." You sighed and then smiled remembering what happened yesterday. Then the smile quickly faded when you thought about that bobble head Justin Bieber long leg lookin head as nigga and what he said. L noticed you facial expressions. " What's wrong?" "It's nothing."  L gave you this look 😐. " Fine I was thinking about what light said." You could see L's mood change after he heard lights name. "What did he say?" "He said he knew my father and knows what he's capable of ."
"Wtf." "Yea nigga had his hot ass breath in my face. But forget him we should do something today." "Like what?" "Idk." "Maybe we should go out to eat." L suggested. "Like a date?" He paused for a second. " Yea like a date." "Ok then welp I should probably start getting ready. Oh and L." "Yes." "Please shower." You left to go get ready. "Tsk I don't smell that's bad." L said then sniffed himself. "Maybe a shower wouldn't hurt."  L grabbed his keys and went to his house to get ready.

                                      Y/n's POV

You walked and laughed to yourself a bit "his stank ass". You saw Chanel walking out her room. "Hey boo" "morning Chanel" "how was your sleep are you talking to L again I didn't see him leave?" " I slept ok and yea we're doing ok". "Thats good but what you gon do bout ole boy since you won't let me beat his ass. "Don't worry I have something planned for his ass. I gotta get ready though I'm going out to eat with L."  "Okay I see you going on a lil date with yo lil boo thang."  "Girl bye". You laughed and walked away to shower and get ready.

After you finished showering you got dressed and did your hair. You weren't one to do makeup but since it's your first date with L you wanted to do a lil sum.

 You weren't one to do makeup but since it's your first date with L you wanted to do a lil sum

Your hair