Confessions

"What the fuck, did I just get get fingered in my place of work, and it was L who fingered me

"What the fuck, did I just get get fingered in my place of work, and it was L who fingered me. L finally came back from getting the laptop. "What was that"? "What was what", L said pretending not to know what you were talking about. "You know what I'm talking about why would you do that especially here"? "So you didn't enjoy yourself"? "Well I-". "Y/n light wants you in his office "? You got up and walked over to Light's office .

"What is L to you I saw you getting out of his car this morning". "Why does that matter anyways"? "Cause you belong with me we belong together you don't belong with him y/n his not good for you he looks like a homeless hobo". "Your one to talk". Light grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall. "Let go of me you bitch". " your gonna listen to me I know your father and I know what he's capable of I also happen to know where your currently staying". You stiffened thinking back to that day. You didn't know what to do. "So here's what your gonna do your gonna stop talking to L get rid of his number and completely ignore him or else". You didn't know what to do so you just nodded. "Good girl" he said then placing a disgusting kiss on your head. You just walked away.

Once you got back you started packing your bag. "Leaving so soon, L asked. You just ignored him and kept packing your bags. "Y/n I'm speaking to you". You kept on ignoring him not wanting to face him. He the grabbed your wrist "y/n I'm-". He stopped after he saw your face you had tears in your eyes.  "Y/n what's wrong why are you crying". You had a bruise on your shoulder from when light pinned you to the wall. "Who did this to you"? "Was it light did he do this to you"? " I swea-". "Can you just drop it" you finally yelled. "It's nothing please just leave me alone. You stopped walking. "Btw I'm staying at Chanel's house for a while. You walked away with tears in your eyes leaving L speechless. He didn't know what was wrong but he did know one thing he was gonna talk to Light.

L busted into lights office and grabbed lights shirt "what the fuck did you do to her you piece of shit". "Well I don't know what your talking about". L trough a punch but light caught it. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. " you fucking basterd did you know you hurt her. you fuckin hurt her you son of a bitch. L pushed light and slammed the door. Light stood in his office shocked cause he didn't know he hurt you.

Once you made it to Chanel's house you explained everything that happened and she gladly let you stay in her guest room. She gave you pajamas and gave you a big hug. You layed in your bed and thought about today. You couldn't believe you had to stop talking to L. You started to miss him.

                    ~ A few moments later ~

You heard a knock on your door. "Come in". You heard the door opened so you turned your head and it was L. "What are you doing here". "Chanel let me in". There was a moment of silence. "Y/n why are you ignoring me". "Why do you care I thought you'd be happy". "Happy seriously y/n I care for you, I don't understand why you can't see that. Your the first person to come into my life that I actually cared about. You make me feel someway I've never felt before your just so-  L was interrupted by you smashing your lips against his. The kiss was passionate and lasted long. Your lips disconnected and you guys starred at each other. "What was that for"? " I like you to L.

You guys decided to watch a movie but you fell asleep. "I found you, you really thought you could run away from me y/n,  I happen  to know your father, you will stop talking to L or else. "Ahhh" you
yelled waking up from a nightmare. "Are you ok what's wrong". "I can't-". "It's fine I'm here". L said hugging you. You felt safe in his arms and cuddled up against him. "Goodnight L".

"Goodnight y/n".

(👩🏾‍💻: soooooooo yuh ion kno wtf wrong wit light but he need to chill out for I start throwing hands and don't worry Chanel threatened to beat his Justin Bieber lookin head ass but y/n said no. Anyway I hope you injoyed sorry for any spelling errors.
👹❤️‍🔥😈🚞🌚🌚😐🙄💉😕😏👁💉✊🏽✊🏽🥎😃🚄😼😼✊🏽❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🏀🌚😐🙄🌚❤️👩🏻‍🦲👹👹🏈🥰👩🏻‍🦲💉💊🚄😕😭😏🤯💊😮‍💨😮‍💨😕😭😭✊🏽🥎🥎👊🏽✊🏽
A/n: signing out😮‍💨