Chapter 2

Your POV:

You sit dull on a tree and look into your leather wrapping book about this and that.

 But when you wanted to read a new chapter, a deafening sound was heard. your gaze lay in the direction of the noise, your hoof legs moved by themselves towards the noise. 

Carefully and inconspicuously you sneak through the thickening. 

Your hiding place was behind a large blackberry shrub. 

The noise sounded again, only this time you knew where it was. Your breath stopped.....

In a clearing right in front of you, a portal floated/lay. 

neon shimmered blue and suddenly a kind of robot stepped out. 

They had transparent "skin" and in the belly region sat a pink bloop, behind the robots a small child came out and stand next to the robots. 

Robot 1:"krang says we should go back to Krang" 

Robot 2: "Krang says as far as possible, we have been sent here by Krang. and we must also carry out this command!"

The two robots committed themselves to quarreling and the child's squass simply took off the "skin", under the "skin" was a exactly the same robot as the others. 

Robot 3: "Rest, Krang said we need to go here. so we'll stay here!" 

The robots kept talking, you heard words like "mutants", "turtles" or "experimental laboratory", the robots committed to splitting. each went in a different direction. 

You were still in your hiding place and made no noise.

you were about to follow the robot when something different came through the portal. 

An oversized turtle with a red blindfold and weapons. 

Well great, first robots and now still running turtles. What's next a rat that can fight? Behind the turtle jumped 3 more turtles from the portal and 1 human girl. 

The 3 turtles all had a different blindfold color. 

Orange, red, blue and violet.....

" Donnie where are we?"..... 

Nice..........

they can speak... 

wait since when can turtles speak? could it be that they are also mutants? But shouldn't they kill each other then?, deep in your thoughts you don't notice how one of the 5 pulls a strange device out of his pocket. 

He turns it on and taps on it a few times, the device lets a buzz. 

Attached to the head of the device is an atenne, which showed straight way in your direction.

 The turtle turns its head in your direction.

"guys, in that direction lies something that has been transformed with mutargen!" he said and his friends turned to him. 

"Are you sure donnie?" the girl asked and Donnie nodded. 

He went in your direction and only now you notice what kind of situation you are in.

 Either run directly into their arms and be thrashed by the red or run away, which would also lead to thrashing. 

You exhale and when the group was right in front of you, you ran off. 

POV Raph:

We followed Donnie to the end of the clearing and just before we walked through a bush, a Getsalt stormed away. 

Everyone was frozen and looked at the figure: "Hey, stop!!!," I screamed and was the first to run after the figure. 

She ran zigzagging between the trees but I followed her. "Pffft, so small tricks do not work for me", the figure began to run faster and jumped over a fallen tree. 

I waist with ease over the tree trunk and followed the figure, which struck sharply to the right and when I turned right at the exact place, I fell into a grab. 

"Fuck!!", I screamed and sat down on the floor offended....

 A short time later I heard the voices of my brothers, but they were far away. Suddenly, without warning, a rope flew into the graves.

 One voice said, "Pull yourself up, if you're looking for the robots, they've split up."

"Eh?", I heard someone giggled over me and run away. 

"Well, thank you very much," I muttered and heaved myself out of the grave.

The rope had been attached to a thick structure.

 I looked around to see if my secret savior was still there. 

No indication. 

I grunted and my brothers landed in front of me, on Donnie's back was April. 

She glided off his back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey, how did you like this chapter. I will or rather hope that I can upload a new chapter every day. Have fun with next chapter ^w^

 Have fun with next chapter ^w^