Feelings are(n't that) hard - !Revived Wilbur x reader (oneshot)

(A/N I am very sorry if this is bad! 1) I don't really write romance so this is a first for me ;-; 2) it's 2am. Also I kind of added a bit of change to the plot. Nothing to drastic but just enough to be good for the plot! :))
TW: Blood

You had heard that Wilbur had gotten revived although you wasted no time looking into such things. You had been searching recipes for new potions and gaining materials for such brews. You had been planning to help supply The Syndicate of necessities such as potions, bandages and equipment that could be found useful for your group.

Currently you were trying to figure out if there was a potion of any sort that would make a small although efficient barrier to block water from the user of the potion to let Ranboo, a fellow Syndicate member be able to access water due to the fact that he is part enderain. You were trying to experiment how water would react to both blaze powder and blaze rods. Although the blaze powder had hardened almost immediately and had caused the water to turn a deep shade of black the blaze rods had surprisingly left a thin although strong barrier between the water and the warm surface.

Although the bigger problem was how to turn the object into a potion. You can't use blaze powder due to its effects against the water on it's first test.

The closer the meeting to the Syndicate got the more anxious you grew. Wait a minute- The Syndicate meeting! You had known you had forgotten something today and it had just occurred to you that you had a meeting today. You packed up your bandages and potions in a rush as you ran out the door. You looked at your communicator to see the time. Fuck if you don't hurry your going to be so late. Without thinking you sprinted to the area of the Syndicate went through all the security checks and dashed into the meeting table with a urgency practically displayed in your stride.

When I had mentioned "into the meeting table" I meant into so there you were leaned over the Syndicate
table panting like a dog. Sweat beading at your forehead.

"W-was I late?"

Techno stared at you surprised at your dramatic entrance Ranboo having the same expression. Phil was just smiling in amusement although concern hinting in his expression. Niki was just plain concerned. Asking if you were ok and helping you take a seat.

"Well... As I was saying we are going to be having a new member. I suppose he would make a good addition to the Syndicate and he has ensured loyalty to each and every one of us. If you wish you may come out now."

Techno had spoken softly not a hint of discomfort in his voice although when me Niki and Ranboo had realized who this "new member" was our jaws had dropped. Phil looked away from us refusing to look at his son discomfort clear in his demeanor. Niki's face of shock soon turned to fury and Ranboo had the same look of discontent on his face although faced him with a frown. And me? I looked so damn surprised I even had to pinch myself to be sure if this is reality. Definitely not wanting this new "member" to cause betrayal to our safe place just like what he did to... y'know what place I'm talking about.

When thoughts of stuff like L'manburg gets brought up it's enough to put a lump in my throat. But here I am having the huge reminder of the past era right in front of me. I was never apart of the nation although I admired the leader. I thought of it as a silly crush that I would get over in about a month at most. But something about him was different in ways. The way he could rule a whole nation although never had tried to take advantage of it in the past. At least before the election had begun. You hadn't known why but you were slightly upset of his exile. You were ashamed of yourself when you had still fantasized about him after he had blown up the nation. Feelings are hard to deal with. Especially when you've been in several wars and had a nation you had never really looked into but admired ever so slightly blown to bits. Especially by the person you had admired blew it up. All the feelings were back and forth.