4 - Apartment

Afshari's POV

"Okay, since Elyar is here let's party all night. I will call the girls! Are you okay with that? Elyar?" Zacky suddenly speak after a long silence.

"Hmm..."

"Come on Elyar!" William and Frosme said at the same time.

"Hmm... Okay." I said soullessly.

"Yo! cool!" Three of them cheer happily.

"Actually, what are you doing during this kind of freetime? Having party?" I asked. Curiosity hit me. Party is not really necessary for them. They should play something but not having party. It will ruin they reputation.

"Ermm... Sort of." Zacky answered hesitantly.

"Hey, we just want to release our tension." William continued.

"Okay. I'm just asking." I said to show that I'm okay with their idea.

"Okay then. Zack, call the girls!" Frosme sounded Zacky.

"Alright. Just a minute." Zacky stand up and go outside to make some call.

"Hmm... I think you should get ready, right? You're not going to wear this kind of shirt. It's weird. Hahaha." I said followed with a little laugh. They are wearing Angry Bird shirts. The birds on their shirts is 3D. Haha.

"Oh yeah. You're right Af. Come on, William." Frosme said.

"Hey Elyar, They are coming any minute later. Greet them okay. I want to get quick rinse. We need to have a good smell. Hahaha." Zacky said to me.

"Hahaha. Ok then." I answered.

**10 minutes later**

"It take too long just to get ready.Haiyah! Like a woman." I mumble

Tit! Tit! Tit! The doorbell ring.

I walk towards the door and open it. There are 4 girls. One of them seem familiar to me. For now, I just ignore. Don't really interest.

"Hello babe. Is William there?" One of them greet me annoyingly. I think.

"Oh! Hello girls. William is here. Please come in." I said to them.

"Guys! They are here! Hurry up." I shout out loud to call them.

"You may sit. They will be here." I said to the girls.

One of the girls, seem uncomfortable. She is familiar to me. I want to approach her but I think it will bother her. So I decide to go to the kitchen and prepare some snacks and drinks.

"Hello girls! Oh darling, I miss u." I hear William greet the girls.

"Hello beauties!" Frosme greet.

"Hi girls. Where is Elyar?" Zacky said.

"I'm here. Let's start." I said to them.

"We already take our girls. You take her. My bae said she's new. We can start to break the ice with our own girl." Zacky said and point at that girl.

"Okay then." I said.

William, Zacky and Frosme already take their girls beside them. There is only one girl left. So, I approach her. She seem nervous.

"Hi, I'm El..."

"Elyar, I know." She cut me.

"Okay... What's your na..."

"You can call me Shena" She cut me again.

"Haha. You like to cut." I chuckle.

"Then call me HEna. You're SHE, I'm HE." I said to make her feel comfortable.

"It's not funny." She said with ignorance.

"Do you think I'm joking?" I ask her seriously.

"Yes...?" She said almost like asking.

"I'm not joking. I just want to make you comfortable. If you want to go home. I'll let you go." I said.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean it."

"No. Not your fault.

"Yes. It's my fault."

"I want to ask you a question. Why are u doing this? You're a college student right?". I said because I knew she attend the same College as me. She is one of the bully.

"You said one question but you give me two questions."

"Haiyah. I want to ask you SOME questions. Why are u doing this? You're a college student right? Clear?"

"Haha. Hmm... I just need money. My family have financial problem. So, I have to do this."

"Oh. Just chill. I'm not going to do anything to you. But, I can't promise."

"Seriously? OK. Let me ask you questions? Is it you who reply in the cutiepie group in FB?"

"Yes. Why?"

"OH MY GOD. I thought it's some guy who just want your popularity. It's really you."

"Oh. You're in that group. That's mean your my fan? Lol. Can u promise me one thing?"

"Nah. I'm not your fan. My friends are but I'm not. Hehe. What promise?"

"Lol. Okay. It hurt me actually. Hmm... After this, don't be our haters and post thing that can ruin our reputation. Okay?"

"I'm sorry. Okay Okay. Hey, how did you know I'm a college student?"

"Your body and your face? It's obviously a college student like. Haha."I lied to her.

The bully thing gone for a while. I start to like her. How am I going to do my revenge?

"Hmm..."

"Eat snacks." I give her the bowl of snacks.

"You too."

"Feed me." she need to do something. The two girls give a suspicious look.

"What?"

"Feed me to prove that you're doing your work."

"Oh...Okay..." she said while start to feed me the snacks.

William, Zacky and Frosme are happy with the girls. They even kiss. Surely, they will take the girls into their room.

"Hey Guys! My girl want to play truth or dare. Let's play." William said to all of us.

"Okay!" Zacky and Frosme said happily.

I look at the Shena and said "You're okay with that?"

She just nod.

"Call!" I said.