9 - Turn out Well?

Elyar can't sleep after the bad dream. He went to the park near the neighborhood. He jog in order to relax his mind from having negative thoughts about meeting Shena. He is wearing casual without glasses. He thinks there is nothing to see. Well, He just shortsighted not blind. After 20 minutes jogging.

He take a minute to enjoy the morning breeze. He emptied his mind and take deep breath.

"Argh." He feel pain on his chest.

"I'm sorry... I didn't see you." a voice came out apologising.

He opened his eyes and saw Shena. She look down still apologising.

"It's okay. It's half my fault. I didn't use my eyes. Haha. " He chuckles.

Then, She looked up.

"El...yar." She stuttered.

He smiled.

"Hi Shena. We meet again." He said with a smile.

       ***

Elyar's Pov

Maybe it's a nice timing for me to tell her about the song.

"Err... Is your chest alright?" She said.

"Argh, It's hurt so bad. Your head is like an iron." I joked a little.

"I'm sorry..." She said with a low voice.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously. Cheer up okay?" I said to comfort her. I didn't know she'll take it serious. Girls is complicated. Haha.

"hmm..." she sounded like having a problem.

"Any problem? Share it. Maybe I can help." - I said with a D mouth.

"My song's lyric is missing..." She said.

Maybe that song because that is the only lyrics that I found. I need to fix this. I checked my pocket. Lucky me. The lyric is in my pocket.

"You mean this." I give it to her.

"Why is this thing with you?" She said shockingly.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't give it to you. Afshari gave me this. He said that this is yours. He is to scare to give it to you because he doesn't get a chance to talk to you. He's a scaredy-cat." I explained carefully so that I wouldn't blurt out.

"He got from my diary! Aish! Anyway, are you friends of his? I never thought he would have friend." - Shena

"Actually, He's my pen-pal. I told about you to him. That I met you the other day. So, he asked for help." I explained and hoping she wouldn't suspicious.

"Nerd. I hate you so much." She muttered.

"What did you say?" I said. Pretending that I didn't hear what she said. She hate me like I hate her too. I hate girls. But I'm not a gay.

"Nothing." - Shena

"Hmm... Actually, I was thinking to buy your song. Not me but The Zinc. I accidentally left the lyric on my table. They found it. They love it." - Elyar

She silent.

"Err... We'll use your name as the composer." I said again with an awkward smile.

She still silent.

Damn it! I curse in my mind.

"Shena..." I touched her shoulder.

#Please don't mind my grammar.