What do you think?

So let's see.... People say there is no discrimination between girls and boys nowadays. And I say that's not entirely true. Yes, maybe discrimination has decreased but the root of it is still present. The root lies in the household of everyone. Every single household is still going through the discrimination especially in India. I am always against it.
One of my friend's dream is to become a pilot. That's amazing right? But you know what her family thinks? That it's a waste. I mean who decides that? They say that giving an education for a girl is waste of money and time but who decides that? It's not their life. Every single life of a girl or a boy is very important. Their dream is even more important.
Girls or boys, they are capable of so many things in life. They can stand on their own feet. We just need to support them. If we can't support them financially at least we should be humane to support them emotionally and mentally. It's very important to support the people we love, the people we care about. Let's stop this discrimination. It's in the society and people can start changing even now..
It's not too late, Change Your Mind To Be Better

Real life thingy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें