Chapter 2

Harley was fucked

Harley was fucked. Figuratively and literally he supposed, but fucked nevertheless.
He had done the dirty with Liam and for some strange reason he wanted to giggle.

Well, they had done it last night too but considering he barely remembered anything, it didn't count. Right?

Liam slowly lowered him to the ground and Harley braced himself against his strong body as his legs wobbled. Being fucked against a wall could do that to a person.

Harley cringed when he left the cum leaking out of his ass as he watched Liam scramble for his clothes. Liam's gaze suddenly whipped up to his, eyes wide, "We didn't use a condom"

Harley could've rolled his eyes. Instead, he turned around and showed his leaking ass to Liam, "Yeah no shit"

"I'm clean I promise", Liam looked like he was panicking harder by the second, "Fuck, that was so stupid, what was I thinking"

Harley walked up to him and pressed his palm to his cheek, lowering Liam's head, "It's okay, it was my fault too, don't beat yourself up"

Liam breathed out, nodding, "Fine, yeah"

Harley slowly smiled, hoping to ease the tension in the room. The last thing he wanted was for things to be awkward between them.

Growing up, Liam had always been around, for breakfast, for sleepovers, camping, he had always been there. Even though they were the same age, Liam had always been the "Forbidden" brother's best friend. It was almost an unspoken rule to never fuck around with him.

But it had been a bet, and Harley would die before losing one of those. He usually didn't take part in dares but it was his 18th birthday and he was drunk, cut him some slack.

This bet in particular meant he had to seduce someone who was forbidden and in Harley's eyes, Liam was the best option. Harley had always had that hero worship thing going for him and having sex with him, just added to the whole mess.

"You, okay?", Liam asked him, "You zoned out for a second"

Harley tilted his head to the side, "I'm okay, just thinking", he then pointed towards the shower, "Do you wanna shower in there? I could take the guest bathroom"

The other man shook his head, "Nah, I'm fine, I'll use the guest bathroom"

Harley grinned and almost giggled in delight when Liam sent him a pretty smile as he walked out of the room, "See ya at breakfast, Harls"

Jesus, he was a mess. Who even giggles when someone smiles at them, he was getting soft. Harley sighed in frustration as he felt another trickle of cum drip down his leg.

Dammit.

Harley drove them back to his house even when Liam insisted that it was okay if he didn't want to. But Tuesday was waffle day and Harley knew how much Liam loved waffles. The drive was surprisingly not as awkward as he expected it to be. Taylor Swift was playing in the background and there was low traffic so it was pretty smooth.

His dad, as expected was already busy making breakfast. He said cooking for people made him happy and if Harley was being honest, he really was a fucking good cook.

Dad grinned when he saw Liam with him, "I made waffles, buddy, you want a plate?"

Harley watched as Liam's eyes lit up and he grabbed a plate for himself, then thanking dad. He couldn't help but feel sombre as he realized that Liam didn't just love the food but he loved the fact that he was also part of their family. He suddenly felt really guilty for sleeping with him, he wanted Liam, but he couldn't afford to lose what they already had. Liam had been a constant in his life, always there for him to help and to listen. He didn't want to lose that, ever.

It was best for the both of them if they stayed out of each other's way and just forget they ever slept together.

Harley didn't realize he had been staring until Liam snapped a finger in front of his face.

"What?", He asked him with a mouthful of waffles, looking at Harley strangely.

Harley blinked, "What"

Liam rolled his eyes, leaning back against the chair, "You're staring"

Harley gave him a cheeky smile and lowered his voice, "Well can you blame me?"

Liam looked amused but then he smirked, "No, I guess not"

"Alright", Dad's voice interrupted them, "None of that at the breakfast table, now eat"

Maybe Harley wasn't as subtle as he thought he was. Well shit.

He was halfway through his breakfast when he heard a small yell, making his head jerk up to the source of the sound. It suspiciously sounded like Charlie.

He was about to call out for his brother when an enraged looking Charlie marched down the stairs, "What the fuck is he doing here?"

At first Harley looked at him incredulously, wondering why he was being an asshole to his own best friend but then Jason walked up behind him with a shit eating grin on his face and Harley understood. Jason leaned against the door, "I was sleeping with your brother, Hayes", he tilted his head to the side, "You jealous?"

Charlie real to God looked like he was about to clutch his pearls and start chanting the bible. Liam broke the silence by letting out a snort, smile wide and a mischievous look on his face, "Hashtag Jarley"

Oooh what would their ship name be? Lirley? Harliam? Harliam. He liked that.

Wait

No. Bad Harley. No thinking about ship names. Nope.

Charlie's gasp shook Harley out of his stupor.

His brother poked a finger into Jason's chest, "WHAT?"

Jason laughed, his eyes lighting up in a way he had only seen few times before, "Man, the look on your face", he pointed at Charlie who still looked scandalized but was flushing as realization set in.

"Eat shit, Jackass", Harley heard him mutter.

"I heard that!", Jason called out.

"I know"

Harley shared a look with Liam, sighing.

AN: Look at me sticking to the schedule and stuff😩 Jsjjs let's see how long that lasts. I love y'all, don't forget to vote and comment, that shit really blows up my ego.
Also, would y'all want a q and a with the author (yes..me)?
Alriiight bye for now.