Let's talk

Shit.

It's been two years since I wrote 'Wouldn't Dream of It' and honestly, the level of support and love I've gotten from you guys is insane. Like, I was 15 when I wrote it and I don't think it's completely registered in my head how monumental it is. Here I am, being the writer that I used to look up to when I used to read on Wattpad. 

This is not a break up text. 

I'm not leaving Wattpad but I am going to be much less active than I already have been. I'm starting College next week and freshman year for me is going to be very hard. Like, time consumingly, in-my-bed-cryingly hard. 

At least that's what people tell me haha.

So, that being said, updates are going to be slow. Writer's block is going to be a major bitch too and I'm speaking from experience here. But, when I do get the motivation, I will push out as many chapters as I can to keep you guys fueled with your regular doses of these characters. 

Future plans include a book for Sam and Grant and a wlw book for Mia with a trans MC. I will be honest, as much as I try to be inclusive in my books, I don't always have the time to do the best research when it comes to my characters. I'm from a POC country and even then, I've been more exposed to American-mostly white- media and it's much easier for me to write things based on what I already know. But hey, excuses excuses excuses righttt?

Haha, I'm working on it. When time and life permit, I will make you guys feel seen and heard as much as I can. You are not alone, I hope you know that.

Still am and always will be overwhelmed with how much love these characters have gotten from you, but I do believe they deserve it. 

Just, thank you. 

- Josh