1. Study group

Many people signed up for the study group, being a second round exam passer did have its perks. But no one was as interesting as the 'Dot'.

Han Joonhwi knew the protest form was a long stretch, but as defamation goes if someone complains about it one needs to investigate it thoroughly before arguing that the defamation charge was wrong or not.

He did count on being reprimanded by the school, what he didn't count on was Kang Sol A's vehement regard for his well being in school. He didn't know if she was genuinely caring or was worried about the formation of the study group. 

His proposed study group did not differentiate between grades after all, which must have been tempting but at the same time she didn't outright support him by the view of her 'Dot' on the form. 

The trial in the classroom was eye opening for him. This girl was so trustful of him that she couldn't even go through the prosecutor part as she did passionately as the defendant. 

As Han Joonhwi looked at the form with the names of the students in his study group, he spied Kang Sol A looking at over his shoulder by leaning towards him dangerously. 

"Wow everyone seems to be very smart people here, wait a minute my name is there, why?" Kang Sol A asked her tone conveying her genuine confusion.

"So that the group contains all sorts of people, anyway I owe you one for the defamation case" Han Joonhwi replied and added cheekily, "Why do you not want to? I have so many more names otherwise"

"What no no, I want to"

"Good"

What Han Joonhwi didn't say was although the study group was a ploy for the protest form against his uncle, it was because of Kang Sol he wanted to form a study group in the first place.