𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

A young boy with spiky black hair ran along the street, zooming in and out of people. This was Megumi Fushiguro, and he was gonna be late for school soon. He had gotten too caught up beating someone up that he overlooked the time, and now he was paying for it.

However, he wasn't the only one late this morning. Next to him ran a girl wearing the same uniform, he had never seen her before, but he could admit that she was quite cute. This was (Y/N) (L/N), and she was running late because she had spent too much time at the library.

"You're late too," she spoke as she turned towards him with a small smile while he focused on ahead. Megumi tried to concentrate on getting to school on time; otherwise, his sister would lecture him again. "Come with me," the girl said before grabbing Megumi's hand and dragging him into an alleyway. A string of complaints came from Megumi at first, but he realised the girl was ignoring him.

Letting out a sigh as he followed her closely behind with their hands still attached to one another. Turn after turn, she moved, but she let go of his hand; Megumi was confused until he looked up. They had arrived at their school. "How did you find that route?" He asked, facing the girl as she shrugged her shoulders, "one day, I went exploring and found it." The girl said with a smile and a small chuckle.

"You can use it whenever you're late", she stated before turning around to enter the school, but he grabbed onto her wrist, making her turn around to him. Immediately he let go of her, "sorry, but" he paused, taking a deep breath from all the running.

"What's your name?" he asked as she gave him a closed eye smile.

"If you knew, that would only cause you trouble", she spoke before turning away and going inside the school.

That was their first time meeting and their last encounter that day till Tomorrow.