𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏

The both of them awkwardly made their way to the dining table, where they starting eating. Her dad didn't join them, so mum had to bring his lunch to their room. (Y/N) hadn't expected him to come out when Megumi was in their house.

They sat next to each other eating, but when her mum wasn't watching, (Y/N) sneaked a hand down and reached for his. Megumi glanced over at her, and she gave a small smile before he squeezed her hand. Even though they had only just confessed, (Y/N) didn't know what they were but was happy that he felt the same as her.

After they finished, Megumi and (Y/N) helped her mum with the dishes. "Oh dear, you are our guest; you don't have to help" her mum tried to grab the stuff out of his hand, but he carried on helping. "It's not a problem; I help my sister out all the time", he explains as her mum gives up and gets the rest of the stuff from the table.

"You must be a good brother" (Y/N) smiled wide at the boy while she could see a sprinkle of red spread across his cheeks.

Once everything was back to the way it was, it was time for Megumi to start making his way home. "Thank you for having me", he spoke to her mother as she dismissed it. "You are welcome anytime, Megumi", her mother smiled before allowing her daughter to walk him out.

They haven't gotten the chance to talk about their confession. "About earlier" (Y/N) paused while she walked beside the boy as they made it to the last step. "Don't worry about it; we don't need to rush anything", Megumi reassured her as he grabbed her hands gently while making her look at him.

"Tomorrow, would you like to go on a date with me?" Megumi asked while looking straight into her eyes. "But we have school tomorrow?" She tilted her head to the side; was he asking her to skip school again. (Y/N) didn't know if she could do it again without thinking of the consequences.

Megumi noticed how (Y/N) was struggling to agree to the date, "we won't be missing any school this time." That sentence caused her hesitation to disappear as a smile found its way to her face as she nodded her head. Agreeing to go on her first date with the black-haired boy standing in front of her.

"We'll go after school" with that (Y/N) was feeling excited to go on a date. Would it be similar to the last time they hung out? Or would there be something else? Maybe she would even get her first kiss. Human experiences were something she rarely got to experience, especially being isolated from the rest in the school. "Where are we gonna go?" She asked, wanting to prepare for the occasion, but he just smiled and let go of her.

"It's a surprise", Megumi declared before opening the door and waving goodbye to his crush. (Y/N) was left with a beating heart and butterflies in her stomach.

The next day, (Y/N) met up with Megumi outside of her house before making their way to school. She could feel it was gonna be a good day. The day went past quickly, and now it was the end of the day; everyone stood up and rushed out to start their break.

Like always, there he was outside of her classroom, "I hope next year I get a teacher who lets us out on time." (Y/N) prayed as they made their way through the crowd to their shoe locker. "Maybe we'll be in the same class" her face felt hot from his statement. He wanted to be in the same class as her; she didn't know how she felt about that.

If they were in the same class, he would most definitely find out about her secret. (Y/N) needed to tell him, or else this perfect peace she has now could be ruined forever.

"So, are you gonna tell me where we are going now?" She asked as they made their way out of the school with eyes watching their every move. "Nope",, shaking his head as he leads them both down different streets until finally arriving outside a building.

"Are we doing bowling?" She tilted her head as she observed. "Do you not like it?" Megumi asked with worry. Did he mess up their date? Quickly he went through his head with different date ideas. "It's just I've never played bowling before", she announced with embarrassment, her parents never took her, and she didn't have friends to go with.

"Oh," he paused before a small smirk appeared on his face. "I'll teach you", nodding her head before being dragged in with Megumi where they got their lane number. "Do you know the rules?" He asked as (Y/N) nodded her head.

"Okay, well, why don't you try it then by yourself first", he suggested as she picked out a light ball and threw it. Megumi jumped at the loud sound that she made; he was honestly scared. The amount of strength that was kept inside this girl was something he never expected.

"Did I do good?" She turned to him excitedly at the fact she got half of the pins down. Megumi let out a small, "yeah." He stood and patted her head before giving her advice on how to tackle the rest of the pins. To which she ignored and went with power instead of precision which resulted in her only getting 1 pin down.

"Sorry", she apologised to the boy, who let out a chuckle at her embarrassed face. "Don't worry", he said before grabbing a ball as it was his turn. And with one swing, he knocked all the pins down. "Wow, you are really good" (Y/N) stood speechless at Megumi's talent in bowling.

"That's how I reacted when I heard you play" Megumi walked over with a smile as (Y/N) felt heat rise to her face.

"Your turn" he leaned near her ear before leaving a cheeky kiss on her neck, causing a sudden sound to escape (Y/N). Immediately she covered her mouth and rushed to grab a ball.

They played bowling for about an hour before they were both hungry. Both of them didn't care about winning or losing; they were just there to enjoy themselves.

"Follow me, I already know where we are gonna eat" Megumi grabbed her hand and pulled her along until they reached the new destination.

"This looks so yummy" (Y/N) spoke as she glanced at the menu that Megumi told her to look at in case she didn't like anything. "This place is perfect" a smile made its way to Megumi's face, proud that he is making her smile.

"A table for two, please" Megumi spoke to the waitress before they were seated with the menus laid out in front of them. "Just call me when you are ready," the lady spoke with a kind smile before disappearing to another table. Both of them began to search through the menu before finally deciding what to get.

Megumi called the waitress over and took their order before making her way to the kitchen. They made small talk about plans for their holidays before their food appeared quickly. Both of them talked while eating their delicious food until another person arrived at their table with a chair.

"Well look who it is. Hello Megumi," a white-haired guy with sunglasses on, sat at their table. (Y/N) tilted her head, confused by the newcomer, but it seemed Megumi knew who it was. He immediately glared at the man, "go away." Megumi speaks through gritted teeth while the man just laughs before turning to her.

"Hello, I'm Gojo. Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I've heard lots about you," the man greets her as she felt heat rise to her face. Megumi talks about her to others. The man held out his hand for her to take it, and when she was about to, Megumi reached over and took her hand while slapping the man's hand away.

"Ignore him", Megumi ordered while staring at me while the man poked him in the face. (Y/N) tried to hold on to her laugh, but it was challenging. That's when Gojo pinched his cheeks (Y/N) let the laugh out, causing Megumi to stand up and drag her out of the restaurant.

"What about the bill?" She worried about going to jail for just leaving.

"Don't worry, he can pay."