love you!

Izuku ends up pushing Bakugo over so he can be the one hovering over him. 

"Kacchan! I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you!" Izuku exclaims as he hugs him. 

"Get the fuck off of me Deku! I don't need your stupid shit nerd hugs!"

"Alright alright, the reunion is done, it's time for bed so everyone head to your rooms. Some of you might be sharing now, I don't want to hear complaints, it was picked at random." Aizawa sighs as he starts to walk back to the couch to sit. 

"Did you see that Shota? Young love!" Kayama squeals in delight. 

"Don't go shipping kids again. Dating is prohibited and I don't need you encouraging them to break rules and get yourself fired."

"Aw! I knew you cared about me!"

-

"Why the fuck are you coming into my room for Deku?"

"Hmm? Oh, I guess we're bunk buddies!" He says as he pushes past Bakugo to climb up to the top bunk.

"Hell no! You can sleep outside the door. You probably still piss the bed."

"Umm actually, I remember you were the one peeing the bed, then blaming it on me."

"...Shut the hell up!"

"Well I'm tired, so goodnight Kacchan, love you!" 

"Do you say that to everyone?"

"Say what? Goodnight?"

"...Nevermind."

-

"Hey Bakugou, Izuku! Over here!"

"Hi, what's your name?"

"I'm Kirishima. Are you Bakugou's friend?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure, I'd hope so. We were so close as kids!"

"Kids? So you're childhood friends? That's so manly! It must be great to already know someone here"

"Tch,"

"Alright everyone I was just informed that we're going to be having another parent day next week. I don't care if you don't like it, it's more for your parents' sanity than for yours."

"Ugh! No, my mom is so embarrassing!" Sero whines as Aizawa just rolls his eyes in response.

"Bakugou, Midoriya come with me. The rest of you can get your breakfast now. Leave some for these two, they'll be back shortly."

-

"What the fuck do you want?" Bakugo says as he sits in a small staff lounge, trying to ignore the gossiping behind him. 

"Yesterday, you tackled Midoriya here, and even though he wasn't offended or hurt, violence is prohibited so that's another week added. I don't want to obscure your goal but rules are rules."

"...And why is he here?"

"Just so I can clarify that you two won't have any problems in the future. I don't want any drama. If you need to resolve something you can go into the old office room and I'll lock you in until you come to an agreement."

"I don't think we need to do that, haha..." Izuku rubs the back of his neck nervously. 

"That's great then. You can go eat now. Let's hope they left you something."