chapter two

All soul was gone, I could only think of one thing ,my mum. Praying for her to survive was my only priority and irene also assisted me.

After hours of crying my eyes being swelled up the doctor came out.

I had a hope of her surviving . At least I hoped.

"Doctor, how is my mum,can we see her. She wants me in right ,I will go meet her." I was about to go in but stopped dead In my tracks when I heard " she's dead".

"What did u say, it not good to joke about someone's health like that, at least If u do that it not good to do that to me",I shouted at him.

"Look am a doctor and I know when to joke and when to not, u should probably call the ...." he was cut off with a slap.

Yes I slapped him he may be older than me but he has to right to say that my mum is dead, well maybe he did but not to me.

"If u dear say my mum Is dead once again I'd cut off ur tongue, my mum is probably calling me right now I'll go and meet her."

I ran inside without waiting to hear what anyone has to say. I saw her lying there refusing to believe she is dead. "Mum wake up,u know we have to teach to doctor a lesson how dear he say that about u".

"Mum open ur eyes ,I am sorry I know I promised to never come back but I was worried and I saved u see,pls wake up.". I said shaking her lifeless body.

"Doctor doctor, ". I shouted

"Why isn't the foolish computer showing any thing ,if I am correct it isn't supposed to be offed, why arent u giving her any drip ,what's going on." He ignored me instead.

"Nurse, nurse".

"Yes doctor".

"Take the body away". "Yes sir".

"What are you talking about ,leave her she needs treatment ,stop covering her face how would she breath". I was about to stop them from taking my mum away from me but was hugged stopped by irene.

"Talia , ur mum is dead,dont u understand. "

"No she isn't leave me thay are taking her away, I thought u loved her,let go of me."

I was struggling with her trying to free my self and finally I was freed but slapped across the face ,they had taken my mum away.

"Mummmmmmmmm, I want my mum back" I knelt down.

Irene came beside me and hugged me resting her forehead on my head. "It all hard for us too she said."

"Do I at least have right to bury her."I smiled in how many hours . "Of course u do ." We both got up and went home.
..................
I went to my mums room her scent still intact, I sat on her bed and hugged her pillow. I remembered her diary took it out and was about to read it when irene came inside.

"What u doing" .she slumped on the bed beside me. "Reading my mums diary, missing her , sitting on her bed".

"U know I don't need full detail,let me see." She collected it from me and we both read it together.

5th of July, 1980
California

Dear diary, today was the best day of my life ,despite my parent consent I sneaked out to a party.

"Boy ur mum was a bad ass and yet she scold u, " irene said and I hit her on the head , she faked a winc .

But I dint know what to do since the time i saw him , he just got my attention, I know everyone says he has suspiciously darkened aura but I dont care, we both love each other" .

"Ok ewwwww, fast forward ". I flipped the pages until we saw something interesting.

30et of july 1980
California.
Dear diary
I am pregnant, I told Williams but he refused to accept me, telling me my life would be in danger but there was no way I could leave him ,my parents rejected me. I went to his house and force fully stayed there.

I had been happy ever since I was there but ,no happy ending last for long ,u see I was kidnapped. Yes freaking kidnapped and I dont even know who or why, I dont even know anyone around .

That's when I heard sound of people shouting I wasn't scare cuz u could find my husband scent nearby. Just like a tick of time he busted inside the room

I smiled "Williams, I knew u would come.' He freed me and we hugged each other. We went home and the police officers came and arrested them.

"Who were those men,and what connection do they have with us." But he simply told me to not worry.

9 months later.....

I was roaming around the house. Then my eyes caught a sight of the room Williams told me never to enter. I entered because curiosity got the better of me,then I realise I should had never.

Williams Brighton was an assassin mafia lord. Freaking what. I ran to my room ,thought about it again shouted then fainted.

I woke up to the scent of yuk hospital. I had been operated, i had a little girl, I saw a sight of Williams on the phone then pretended to be sleeping back ,trying to listen to his conservation.

"U know ,promised u an heir, but dont worry when my daughter is 18 she would be the heir to the eagles king."

"I told u not to worry ,I will get them if they ever escape and kill anyone and everyone I see".

Nooooo my baby, I would never allow u to be one of them. I know I wasnt in the right state but I removed the oxygen mask and the drip,took my baby backed her the ran out through the window,never turning or looking back,they were looking for me but with Gods grace i escaped to where i am now Florida, not knowing anyone or anybody ,the start of a new life.

I know there's more to it that meets the eye,and I will so leave it as a secret.
The end

"Wow," Irene exclaimed. "And I will spill out the secret."

"Talia are u freaking mad, ur mum made us run away u know we are already in suspect of ur father ,we have you make sure he doesn't find out about u, unless u want to be an assassin mafia leader."

"Well we would have to find this so called dad of mine dont we".

"We ,ulm i think its u ,so leave me out of these."

"For my mums sake ". She gave me this puppy dog eyes I cant resist.

"Well fine, guess I am seeing my parent again after all."

"Wait ,that's true u parents live in California, we can stay there, that's great we live tomorrow, after my mums burial, let's get packing".

I took my box about to put my clothes inside when irene said. "U know am not on good term with my parent tali."

"Well just apologise, we really need this, I will leave u alone mow." With that I went to my room and shouted yes.

Hey bandana hwd,hope we doing good,anyway I know its been long but if u are reading this signify.💗💗💗 bye stay safe for me.