chapter 4

Talia noticed a knife right beside her, she walked sheepishly beside the table and grabbed it. She immediately went at the back of the masked man putting the knife near his throat.

"Who are u, or am going to slit ur throat right here right now." She said removing his mask.

She was dumb struck immediately she saw the person.

"Harry ". Irene exclaimed.

"Ok ok ,prank gone wrong ", he raised his arms in surrender when talia released the hold on him.

The 2 teenagers, looked at themselves as if communicating through theirs eyes.

"Oh really". Talia used the knife to cut his arm. "How well is the prank going".

"Calm down feisty ,u have always been a difficult girl."

As if something clicked in her head. She immediately dropped her knife and sat on the bed. "How did u know what was written in my mums diary when I myself does not know pls."

"Exactly, we want to know ". Irene came to sit beside her crossed leg.

"Ok I think I made a mistake coming here,look do u remember the day I came to ur house and told u I had an emergency".

The two girl dint respond and just looked at him as if saying continue.

"Well I dint,when  I went to meet greet ur mum in her room . I heard her on a phone call with someone saying that they will never find u,that time u were 16 yrs old. So I asked her what was going on when she dint answer me trying to make up a lie i saw her diary on the bed and took it, i read everything written on it then I found out the truth ,she made promise not tell u anything till u turned 18. So yh I think u should already know soo yh."

"So u knew,and dint tell any of us at least u should have told me if not irene.".

"Hey" Irene hitted her.

"U know that if u had told any of us ,we would have done something about it and now my mum would have never died ". Talia screamed standing up.

"Ur mum Is dead". He looked heart broken and I could swear I saw a tear in his eye.

"Wow how did u not know when it seems u know all things, well this is all ur fault , are you happy now ".

"Forgive me for trying to fulfil my promise to ur mum ,did I inform ur dad to come and kill our mum".

"What do u mean our mum, she is my mum u are just a best friend who is just the same age as me surprisingly the same day I was born but 1 minute older than me."

"enOugh ,did u even read every single detail of the diary."

"No I skipped some pages ,it was talking about how she loved him its disgusting. "

"Well if u had read it all u would know am ur brother well twin brother.

"What ,well is there anything else u are hiding from me ' brother.'". She said sarcastically.

As harry was about to respond irene shouted stop.

"Enough ok, stop , keep quiet while I ask the questions, ok". When both siblings nodded , irene sat down on the bed and crossed her legs .

"Thank u, now harry since when have u known that talia is ur sister".

"Since I found out about the diary ,this why u guys noticed I had change, I became overprotective".

"And what did u do when u found out about ur dad".

"Wellll, I tried looking for him".

"And did u find him". Harry looked away upon hearing the question.

"I think it's time for mums burial, let go".

"I dont think i gave u the right to call her ur mum". Talia butted in .

"I never asked for ur permission, she is my mum to ok ,and am 5 min older than u.". Immediately they started arguing irene walked out.

They continued arguing, until irene came back.

"Hey twins i think I found a clue". Talia immediately kept quiet and went to meet her.

"When u two were arguing, I read ur mums diary and found were ur dad may be, we know its California but do we know Exactly where,  no right sooò I think he is in..... Ok i dont know just wanted u guys to keep quiet,  let go do some burial.". Immediately she ran outside . The twins looked at themselves and smiled.

"Remember when we were small and wished we were siblings, God later answered our prayers , am so happy u are my brother harry".

She hugged him . He hugged her back, after that they both went to the graveyard.

The three teenagers both performed the last right of mrs emilia Williams.  Immediately they put flowers on her ground side talia started crying.

"Mum pls come back to me ,".

Irene wanted hold her but harry stopped her . "Leave her let her cry, let give her some privacy ". Then they both went inside.

"Mum they Will pay even if I have to kill someone I will get revenge for u"