chapter 5

She got up and went in, she dint talk to anyone but rather went upstairs. She carried her bags and put it in her brothers car.

No one said anything to each other. The ride to the airport was awkwardly silent.

Finally they reached the airport. When talia and irene was going to check in with the secretary harry stopped them. "Where do you think u are going".

"Seriously harry stop with the stupid questions not In the mood." Talia said walking forward, harry sighed then went towards her taking her hand and dragging her to the airplane.

"Harry are we sneaking without ticket that's a crime." I irene spoke this time around. He dint answer instead went in the plane, sat down ,put on the seat belt with his headphone on his head, he feel asleep.

"Harry ,u jerk couldn't u have just said we had a personal plane fool" talia complained after seeing their surname in the side of the plane . She also went in and like that the plane took off.

" irene are u ok". Talia asked.

Nervously irene answered " sure why not it's not like we are going to see my parent right". She was on the brick of crying.

"Irene , it's ok to cry u know ". Because they were sitting near each other talia hugged he best friend and that's the only message irene got for her to start crying.

" I miss them every single day, talia they are my parent after all".

"I would advise for u to speak to ur mum, u dont know what can happen like me now my mum died on my birth day, u still have a mom alive try sorting things out with them". Irene nodded and fell asleep.

Talia rarely sleep anyway so she was the only one wide awake.

' mum I wish our family was as peace ful and white as this cloud.' She whispered. Time went by Quickly and now it's time to arrive at their destination.

The three soon to be dangerous allies were standing in the middle of the airport with memories flooding in their heads.

" talia do u remember when we were 7 we usually run around trying to ride the plane ".

"Yh our parent were always fed up of us " I said before I started crying since that's what have been doing lately, let's prepare ahead for our future .

"Yh u are right , harry where are we staying". Irene asked

" we would be at the hotel till we find somewhere to call home, now if u will excuse me I have a meeting to attend to."

"Sure mr CEO go dont worry about us".

"Talia pls take care of ur self this city is not that safe dont do anything care less". He left immediately he said that cuz he knows how is sister is , her temper is not someone to talk about.

"Fool " she shouted before entering the car her brother specially selected for them.

" I cant wait for what would be ahead of us talia am so excited, i have a feeling our lives would change '.

" yh dream on irene ". They reached the hotel , ohhh it was huge.

" harryyyyyyyyyyy, what something this expensive. "

" stop complaining, do u want to live in an old boring hotel ". I rene was already walking in.

" yesss". She shouted, and before she knew it she was already walking in anyways , and before talia knew it irene was gone.

She wasnt worried because knowing harry he would have selected the best hotel with top security, why on earth is he the ceo at a young age. He would just make sure to make her safe and treat her like a princess not minding spending lots of money on her.

He is super rich anyway.

Talia was dragging her luggage with her while walking towards the secretary to ask for the keys to her room , but her luggage got stuck, so she had to stop to carry her luggage.

Her movement was really quick so she slipped and fell. But instead of falling on the floor she fell on a hard rocked chest.

"Be careful miss, jeez u have ruined my clothes".the young dashing man said.

When talia looked up she noticed he was holding a drink in his hands, he should have watched where he was going at least.

" u arent blind ". She turned to go but a hand gripped hers turning her around.

"A sorry would be appreciated, I dont quite forgive those who aren't apologetic for their mistakes. "

Talia jerked her hands away from his grip. She smirked and folded her hands.

" too bad I dont say sorry easily , now if u would excuse me I have business to attend to".

She walked away with her luggage.

" I pray we never meet again".

The man thought and left before he gets bombarded by the media.

" what a jerk" talia thought. On getting to the reception she asked for her room key and they directed her to her room.

How would i ever find my room in this hotel as big as this ,haryyyyyy.

She finally found her room but it was at the top floor of the hotel ,thank God for elevators.

She went into her room to see irene snapping pics of her eating icecream.
"Ireneeeee". She threw her sneakers ar her.

"What ur deal talia".

"U left me all alone ,leaving me to find my way when with an unfortunate meeting of this foolish jerk an u are here snapping picks really" .she sat down on their bed.

"Uooooo, is he cute".

"Irene".

"What".
"We came here to get revenge not romance".

" u cant expect us not to fall in love while we are here and beside have been doing research and u found an organisation, it's the most powerful and successful detective spy organisation ".

" really that's good right omg thank you ". She hugged her.

"One problem ".

"What".

"Girls arent allowed in the powerful section but the little one so there no way we can enter. "

"Yes we can , we disguise as boys how hard can it be".

"U know I hate it when u say that talia, something bad would happen".

"Trust me on this , so let's get ready to be a boy from tomorrow ".

"Fine , but what would harry say about this."

" we are not telling him irene, I know u like him so pls keep ur mouth shut ok".

" whatever I would try to lie to my love ".

" ewwwwwwwwwww, stop it that my brother u talking about, and beside love is deadly, it destroys u, I dont believe in love". She said and walked out.

Irene and talia were both watching Netflix on the tv when harry entered with a guy, she recognised him, she would never forget the biggest jerk in the planet .